The good slaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good slaughter

If you haven't seen this sort of thing, I think it's worth a look - if only to provide some balance to the PETAs of the world. The guy presenting it is a gem.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO SHOWS ANIMALS BEING KILLED AND SLAUGHTERED.

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Pretty confronting thats for sure. The guys isnt unaffected by what he does. Not a job I could do.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I met a guy once in a club who was a slaughterer. I stood there crying as he whipped out his mobile phone and started to show me pictures of how its done. Kind of funny when i can go the the farm and happily shoot kangaroos, rabbits, foxes etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
        I stood there crying as he whipped out his mobile phone and started to show me pictures of how its done.
        bahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a champ

Comment

There is nothing wrong with killing animals for humans, just when its done without care or dignity for the animal.

Now I want a pork roast
          spudda : Got mine in my hot little hands today barfy. Your a gem!

Comment

Shooting varmints is one thing, killed heaps of sweet inocent furry things. Butchering them is another.
            I've seen it done on the farm when I was a kid, I was cool with it but I dont think I could do it.
            It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

interesting clip. You just have to hope that more slaughter houses kill in such a humane way.

Comment

Larry seems like a nice guy. Grounded and realistic.

ps: fuck PETA.
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University!!!
                  Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                    fuck PETA.
                    What ?

Why ?

Isn't PETA People who Eat Tasty Animals ?
                    It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                      Shooting varmints is one thing, killed heaps of sweet inocent furry things. Butchering them is another.
                      See, animals I have issues with butchering, but I can fillet a fish and have no dramas.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                        See, animals I have issues with butchering, but I can fillet a fish and have no dramas.
                        Just curious, what is it that makes the difference for you?
                        Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

No idea to be honest.
                          I've killed both mammals and fish and although I don't get any joy from dispatching a fish, I don't particularly feel bad either (because I'll be eating it).
                          Mammals are different.

Comment

If you like meat, this is something you must accept.

You just gotta deal with it and not cringe or feel the animals pain, rather accept that its a natural food cycle process.
                            Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Its strange, I'll happily slaughter and butcher an animal myself, done it many times. Watching someone else do it irks me somehwat.
                              A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

Working...
                              X