Good Friday = no meat zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Friday = no meat zone

Mrs John served up bacon for breakfast, yummy yummy in my tummy.

Who else is going straight to hell?

I'm going out to Alfred's for dinner so I will join you in hell after that.
    -

Comment

yup, bacon and eggs here.

That that Brother John, you violent old cunt
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Just ate two burgers.
        Originally Posted by Maxo
        do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
        to Butters

Comment

Dam you guys! my gf has locked the fridge so I cant have any meat I think my testicles are locked in there as well
          "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Had a chuckle serving up poached eggs and bacon on toast for brekkie.

Really, though, how better to celebrate "Nail-a-Jew-to-a-cross" day?
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Takin that further, does that mean that any day a Jew is nailed to a cross is a good day to celebrate.

Comment

Lamb cutlet for lunch, mmmmmmmm.
                Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

If one is to be sent to Hell for eating red meat on a Good Friday, where the fuck am I gonna go for terrorising that prostitute in my basement?
                  FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Originally posted by Kickass Koola View Post
                    If one is to be sent to Hell for eating red meat on a Good Friday, where the fuck am I gonna go for terrorising that prostitute in my basement?
                    I think a few religions condone punishing sinners etc, so you should be fine on that one.
                    Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Just don't eat the tender strips of flesh you carve from her inner thighs today, leave them in the fridge to fry tomorrow.
                      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Well... I'm snacking on slices of smoked ham, on good Friday, in the United Arab Emirates... Christianity and Islam insulted in one go... If I put out a Buddhist who is on fire I'll have the full set.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                          Had a chuckle serving up poached eggs and bacon on toast for brekkie.

Really, though, how better to celebrate "Nail-a-Jew-to-a-cross" day?
                          Watching life of brian while feasting on a bloody rare t-bone.. Mmmmm...holiness...
                          'Tis easier to ask forgiveness, than it is to get permission..

Comment

Originally posted by Kickass Koola View Post
                            She is at fault for presenting herself to you as fresh meat. You must stone her.
                            -

Comment

Heathens

Just had crayfish, prawns and barra for lunch. Dinner will be similar. At midnight I might fire up the BBQ

Comment

Working...
                              X