Visa Paywave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Paywave

Donno if you guys have seen this ad or not.

Thought this would be the sort of thing that you like Maxo

Interesting message for the sheeple.

Interesting until someone figures out how to hack it.
    Nice idea though.

Comment

hah... wow.

Caucasian business maggots at their best

Comment

all I can see in this ad is

Comment

^
          There's a bit of that about at the moment.

Soundtrack is interesting too.
          Beep, slurp, clatter.
          - This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Comment

good until you lose or get your wallet/purse stolen, you can buy alot under $100 in a very short time, especially now places like bunnings have this, and not just fast food places etc..
            Percute et Percute Velociter
            Vini Vidi Squishi

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
              ...Caucasian...
              good point I don't think i can see one dark face in the ad. Maybe a very light mocha coloured woman on the escalator at the start, but otherwise no.

obey my drones, obey.

Comment

oh wow, that is cold and Orwellian and frankly scary.

Not a tack I thought they would take with something that will confuse people and not give them any sense of security over their money.
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

And this dear people is why paper pushers should be pushed off a cliff, I've seen real life mirror this add waay too many times for.comfort
                  A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Comment

Oh cool. Apparently my phone can use this.

But yeah, orwellian ad is orwellian.
                    Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

I saw the advert the other day and thought, "That's it man, fuck the system, make those drones stop in their tracks."

I don't like the paywave in so much as when I go somewhere to pay and before I've said "Savings please" the overzealous sales attendant has swiped the paywave option and it's gone onto my credit card, without me having the chance to utter how I'd like to pay.
                      Happened a couple of times and when you quiz them, they say, "Oh I just saw it was an ANZ visa and assumed". Fucking dicks.
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                        This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

And yes, to add to the growing masses... Orwellian much?
                        FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

welcome to the 20th century. This has been around in Asia for ages. Security is not an issue from the customer's perspective as you're covered by Visa/MC for unauthorised transactions. Somehow I don't see the point of it in sleepy old Perth where the time taken to pay for something is hardly an issue. The only time I've had to wait is when bored customers want to chat to disinterested register operators. It's pretty cool though being able to pay for something by swiping your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                            Interesting until someone figures out how to hack it.
                            Originally posted by redfern
                            It growls like a horny fat chick, screams like a drunk college floozey on a slingshot at spring break, and handles like mountain goat interbred with a gecko.

Comment

Working...
                            X