Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How early can you train a learner driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How early can you train a learner driver?

How soon after getting your car license can you be the other person in a car with a learner driver?... and is it after you have your full license (not P plates) or from the first issue of a license?

I want to know to see if i can help my little brother get his logbook done and maybe impart some actual knowledge on him unlike my parents... long yards these days for new drivers!

4 years once you hold unrestricted for the class you want to teach
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

thanks

Comment

4 years for any class but you must hold the class you intend to teach for 4 years, unless it's a moped then 2 years with any R designation is legal be it R-E or R.
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

it's 4 years
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Two hundred and eight weeks.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

But Cam, there's bound to be a leap year in there, so 208 weeks and 1 day, technically
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                But Cam, there's bound to be a leap year in there, so 208 weeks and 1 day, technically
                Any further answers need to be given in the form of an interpretive dance.
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

years...

Comment

no need for interpretive dance just do the macarena it's repetitive enough to cover how many times this has been answered or the hokey pokey since there could be the variations of giving the answer in weeks or days or hours or minutes totalling 4 years.
                    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

NEW QUESTION: How do you find out how long you've had your licence? dot were not helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                        Sorry to out-pedant you barf but there is 52 weeks and 1 day in a 365 day year so it is actually 208 weeks and 5 days...
                        HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Not-So-Rad View Post
                          NEW QUESTION: How do you find out how long you've had your licence? dot were not helpful!
                          Is it not printed on the back of your licence?

Comment

When they are 16 if you want to train them on the road. Off the road I started at 7...
                            As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil 'cos I'm the meanest motherfucker in the valley...

Comment

is there a way you can tell when you got each class of licence?

Comment

Working...
                              X