Picture Framing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Framing

have we got any folks on here that do framing?

Brougham?

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

If not, try the framers directly opposite carousel shopping centre, on Albany highway. Had a big canvas painting framed for my partner, and it was 1/3 of the price of the other quotes I got.
      http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
      how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Milford Framers - Milford Framers - Picture Framing and Laminating in Perth, Western Australia

Have used this guy for 10 or more years..........

Comment

Cool I need some canvas framed as well.

Comment

Someone rang?

Comment

I'll be in touch soon hopefully. Need about 3 blockmounted prints framed around 45x20cm.

Comment

bumping this?, I'm looking about getting some movie posters framed, they're nothing special or limited edition, just something to hang on the wall.

is there anywhere that I can buy generic frames or get them done cheaply?
                Master of the missed signals

Comment

Object Framers in Balcatta did mine and were fantastic. Can't remember who on here was the contact though Gixxer something i think
                  Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Waikikablukar View Post
                    Object Framers in Balcatta did mine and were fantastic. Can't remember who on here was the contact though Gixxer something i think
                    do you have an approximate cost
                    Master of the missed signals

Comment

we got 4 things done and 3 were in quite nice frames and another was block mounted so not really comparable for what you want. Go in and have a look
                      Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

Working...
                      X