Wtb honey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb honey

Hi all, I'm chasing somewhere or a couple places that sell unprocessed honey, I need a few kilos at least 3 and would like a couple varieties for a comparison. So if you know of any places let me know, I'm chasing it to make mead ^_^ not to attempt a crumpets eating world record!
    :awesome:

Just make sure you get non-eucalypt honey.
    Does funky things to the flavour of alcohol apparently.

Comment

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Good mate of mine is a bee keeper in Bayswater

Comment

Most farmers markets have a honey stall. I get mine from the Kalamunda markets, open every Sunday. They have a good selection of different honeys.
          Rushing to relax.

Comment

Never heard of Mead.

Sounds interesting.
            Find me on Instagram

Comment

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mead for orson

Have to check out the markets, cheers!

Bee keeper is he? Does he sell to the public or supply to companies, capilano etc?

Comment

Its a honey wine for lack of a better term. Can be flavoured so it tastes rather like a beer though. I think its considered one of the earliest available alcoholic beverages.

Theres a beekeepers place in the Swan Valley. They do all sorts of honey and are able to source where the pollens coming from to help you avoid eucalyptus based ones.
                A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

Heres the place, The House of Honey.

All our honey is raw  and unpast
                  A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

PM Rob, he has BEEZs and has a honey business

he is over east but he more than likely can supply the unrefined form.
                    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

he sells to public
                      local hives unprocessed honey

Comment

I could be wrong but I though all honey was unprocessed.
                        sigpic
                        Its so small

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...e_view&id=9156

Comment

Originally posted by lo1ux View Post
                          I could be wrong but I though all honey was unprocessed.
                          it's usually centrifuged to remove wax and stuff, filtered to remove pollen, then the commercial stuff is pasteurised.
                          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Hey shtinky do you have a contact for his company?

Comment

There is a mob that sells honey on West Swan Road just up form Yahava coffee and the chocolate mob.
                              That should be enough incentive to check them out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X