Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Trolls the Donald.

This is brilliant.

My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

wow.

there was some good comical burns there. I'm impressed.
    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

That goes all the way beyond brilliant.

Awesome, just awesome.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

i think the funnier joke is the state of their economy........

Comment

And they dont want Obama in for a second term ??

Crazy people are crazy.
          A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post
            i think the funnier joke is the state of their economy........
            That's been a looooong time coming.

Not sure what the current administration could do to turn that around in any hurry.
            such comment
            wow
            many post

Comment

AS the president he must have some good campaign writers, but he's also got some pretty good comic timing there. He's an intelligent man, I think the US could do a lot worse than Obama.
              And a lot better than Trump.
              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
              Amen, brother. Amen.
              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Trump never seems impressed at all...makes it even funnier

Comment

swish.
                  Can you help with foster care?
                  http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Yeah great stuff there. So Obama Barack sits rivetted to the telly watching Celebrity Apprentice?
                    Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                      That's been a looooong time coming.

Not sure what the current administration could do to turn that around in any hurry.
                      ahhh that old chestnut
                      Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
                      "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

You guys will miss us when we're gone.

My guess is that Obama will win a second term. We like our government in gridlock, that way they can do less damage.

Comment

well, the reagan and bush jr way of using voodoo ecomonics has seen the US go down the gurgler, never thought i would see the day the aussie dollar can buy almost $1.10 US!!
                          republicans, love spending bulk on miliatary, cutting social welfare (so poor citizens cant get a leg up), hate health spending, love to cut taxes to the wealthiest in the US, and then spend all that money not coming in in tax on the wealthier citizens on offensive campaigns, both political and miliatary?

you know that just makes no sense.

Comment

You have it all wrong Nathan, it's all Jimmy Carter and Bill Clintons fault, Andrew Bolt said so.
                            Last edited by chew; 02-05-2011, 08:45 AM.
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

I just hope this doesn't come back to bite Obama's arse. Trump has already shown how much he likes to play dirty tactics, and with an ego as big as his hair, he won't take kindly to being made fun of.

Comment

Working...
                              X