Incorrectly flashed by a camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrectly flashed by a camera

Hey all, allegedly my bike passed a speed camera this evening and apparently the flash went off. The bike was seemingly being overtaken on either side by a couple of maniacs in cars at the time so the rider had no choice but to squeeze to the centre of the road as the cars passed by on each side.

That's all, thanks for listening
    "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." - Albert Einstein

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

multanova or poliscan? (would determine if the cagers get done or not)
    Last edited by Kristy; 02-05-2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Rear facer I presume?

Front facer = no problems
      Red light / speed camera - you can argue that you were not the one triggering the pads, as you were inthe centre of the road, may require court appearance
      Poliscan - should target the offending vehicles only
      Rear facing multanova - not sure if they exist = should be able to get off with multiple vehicles in frame, but may have to go to court.

In theory anyway...

Comment

I'm more worried about the 'being squeezed to the centre of the road'. How the hell did that happen?
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

do yo really live east of rottnest? like on another island?

Comment

Originally posted by Stavtech View Post
            do yo really live east of rottnest? like on another island?
            *cough*east is to the right of north*cough*

Comment

so theres a thrid island?

your not talking about the island that the army guys use? thats further down isnt it?

is that a secret way of telling us you're in the army?

Comment

so theres a thrid island?

your not talking about the island that the army guys use? thats further down isnt it?

is that a secret way of telling us you're in the army?
                ]
                tell me you're taking the piss, right?
                wood for life? wood is life.
                Originally posted by thro
                i only squid it when riding pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by harns View Post
                  ]
                  tell me you're taking the piss, right?
                  lol of course dude, the "cool story bro" bit had allready been done.

Comment

Easter Island?
                    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

lol of course dude, the "cool story bro" bit had allready been done.
                      yeah, until Captain whats-his-face spoilt the party

just to pretend i'm on topic...what do you mean "incorrectly flashed"??? do you just mean the flash when off whilst you were riding? if so, it could well have been the other vehicles. Or have you actually received a fine?

Me don't gets the point of vague thread.

Comment

It means he got done while splitting and has concocted a story. A cool story.

Bro.
                        Originally posted by Desmo
                        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

haha, Sound like someone is having some fun here. Poor guy flashed while being passed by two cars
                          Originally posted by out_in_front
                          #4: Pillion gets treated like they are made of glass and irreplaceable - I don't want that shit on my hands if I make a mistake doing something silly.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanPablo View Post
                            Hey all, allegedly my bike passed a speed camera this evening and apparently the flash went off. The bike was seemingly being overtaken on either side by a couple of maniacs in cars at the time so the rider had no choice but to squeeze to the centre of the road as the cars passed by on each side.

That's all, thanks for listening
                            can you draw a picture? I don't quite understand...
                            Originally posted by polonY
                            Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

i gotta say the timing for that to happen is pretty awesome, getting a pic of it would almost be worth getting the fine!

Comment

Working...
                              X