Vans Rv share. Pilots topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vans Rv share. Pilots topic

Are you going to build it or buy one assembled?

I'd be interested in buying a Mooney share and leasing it to a flying school.

Comment

Vans Rv share. Pilots topic

So i am seriously having a look at purchasing a rv 6 or 7 possibly in 6-12 months time. I am putting this out there as I know there's a few pilots on this forum.

Basically looking for a partner to join a syndicate to keep the costs down. From a few figures I have bounced around u would need to be doing at least 40-50 hours to make it work.

Serious pms only if u fit into this category

I could also consider other a/c if there is a interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat

Comment

How much tail dragger time do you have? Those things can get busy very quickly on the rollout.
        A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

Looking at the tri s. Rv A models Apparently cheaper on insurance for that reason.
          The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat

Comment

Working...
          X