Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HaPpY HuMpDaY!

Hi kids!

Since I'm back in Perth and able to contribute during office hours for once, I'd put up a hump thread.

I've spent the last week unpacking, and making a list of crap we need to get for the house.

What I want to know today is - what's the most useless (but totally necessary) purchase you've made from Ikea/or similar?

ps:
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Hai Daise!

Humpday is Wednesday - after that it's downhill to the weekend.

I've never shopped at Ikea. What would you consider similar?
    '====
    //`
    -Magilla
    They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
    Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Bunnings would count as an equivalent I reckon.

PS, happy day of hump
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Meatballs.

Comment

Don't be knocking the meatballs, they're the only saving grace of the whole place
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I don't remember buying anything particularly useless from Bunnings...
            '====
            //`
            -Magilla
            They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
            Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

congratulations on your hump
              My hump is a long way off as today for the first of 28 planned days i woke on a steal island
              this steal island has a proboscus that sucks hydrocarbons out the sea floor.
              That and some have a habbit of going big batter boom.
              let the Good times roll
              REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
              (anarchy in english )

Comment

Their tinned beetroot salad is pretty awesome.

When I moved to the UK we took a train up to Neasden and got busy. Didn't need a doonah cover because our doonah was a sleeping bag, but liked a queen size blue bubble style cover that much I had to have it anyway.

It's on my doonah back here now.
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
                  My hump is a long way off as today for the first of 28 planned days i woke on a steal island
                  this steal island has a proboscus that sucks hydrocarbons out the sea floor.
                  That and some have a habbit of going big batter boom.
                  let the Good times roll
                  Either Shan is getting better, of I'm learning how to read his language.

If I ever start talking it, please put me out of my misery

PS. love you Shan

Comment

Today isn't my hump day, it's my fly out day. Sunday is my hump day.
                    Currently I'm waiting at the Virgin domestic terminal for a flight to land over 2hrs late so we can fly to Newman! Yay! Not. Still, beats Qantas' effort earlier this week when one thier flights to Newman had an engine go bbada boom! Big bada boom!

No purchases from Ikea and never bought anything from Bunnings that I didn't need. I think the moral of the story here is we're men, we buy what we need.
                    2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                    In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                    Amen, brother. Amen.
                    My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

I couldent EDIT so
                      Meat balls with jam WTF

Wow , peoples loves me
                      REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                      (anarchy in english )

Comment

I bought a bearing puller.

Evap aircon bearing siezered.
                        Spent the arvo on the roofies pulling it aprat and refurbinishing it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hai daise!

Took my wife to the doctors for a checkup and all is good!
                          Stopped at the shops and chemist and grabbed some bits and bobs.

And am now making wonton noodle soup.

Ikea not sure on but those bins of cheap shit at the checkouts in buntings always have me scratching my head when I get as to why I needed such an item!

Dugy, I didn't realise ikea sold bearing pullers, they truly have everything!!
                          :awesome:

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
                            My lovely lady lump.

Originally posted by vk6hgr
                            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Working...
                            X