how find homeswest houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how find homeswest houses

as above, does anyone know how one would find or identify homeswest propertie in their hood? apart from looking for the emu export cans scattered around the front desert and fucked out cars up on bricks
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Ring your local Council and ask them...the worst they can say is no.

Comment

Ring them and ask?

http://www.dhw.wa.gov.au/Files/homes_zones0811.pdf

Talk to the agent?

Talk to the neighbours?

Just bear in mind, we had a place right next door, no dramas for 2 years then they moved out.
      Within 3 months the street was a war zone. We and others took the tenant and Homeswest to court, didn't win, sold and moved away.

Comment

Landcorp, or whatever they are called these days in Midland Wiggy. You can do an ownership search (I think) for any property - but it may cost you some $$'s.
        Dead Man's Hand
        Internationational Porter Protection Group
        Just call me Pat

Comment

Originally posted by 19andrew59 View Post
          Just bear in mind, we had a place right next door, no dramas for 2 years then they moved out.
          Within 3 months the street was a war zone. We and others took the tenant and Homeswest to court, didn't win, sold and moved away.
          this is what i'm worried about. old lady around the corner died a few weeks ago, and someone made a comment that there's a family of people whom one may not like to have there moving in. just wanted to find out if the house is homewest or not so i can anticipate what may happen. of course, the guy who made the comment about the future tenants could have either have it all wrong or even have been joking in the first place
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Is a bloody good point to watch out for there should be a data base that can be checked to make sure you don tend up living or buying next door to one of these places,

made the mistake on my last move seems to be some dodgy emergency care house opposite my place, stream of young no hoper types going thru the place, cops there all the time.
            National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
              this is what i'm worried about. old lady around the corner died a few weeks ago, and someone made a comment that there's a family of people whom one may not like to have there moving in.
              Unfortunately I and I would assume you can't see into the future.
              I've seen owner occupied (non Homeswest) places sold to investors/developers that have had tenants from hell.
              Older/more established areas where you can talk to the long term residents might be better suited to you.

Comment

Easier to search for Restraining and Aggrevated Violence orders in the suburb.
                Last edited by mekon; 05-05-2011, 03:03 PM.
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Or talk to local real estate agents. They have their ears to the ground usually.
                  >>I like to play with snakes<<

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

Comment

From what i have gathered (i deal with this a fair bit) lists are not provided to public. I believe you can apply to dola however.
                    I have access to some, but not all. Ill do a little digging at work and see if i can find out anything else.

Comment

RP data will give it to you, the owner will give it away, but access to RP data is not free (not the last time I dealt with it)

Not sure if the REIWA data will give it to you

If you are in a new housing estate I've seen them indicated on the area plan

Comment

rp data is a great resource, try and find someone willing to let you use their access once in a while. Did have it until wife changed jobs.
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Come on Wiggs, I'm not that bad
                          Originally posted by vk6hgr
                          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

and what are you going to do with the knowledge? how will it help you in any way?

anyway to answer your question, anyone can look up the ownership details of any property. Go to www.landgate.wa.gov.au and enter the address in the search box, click "get property information" or whatever the link is and grab a copy of the title, it will cost you $19 which you can pay there and then with a credit card and have the title emailed to you.

I could look it up for you on my work account, but the cost is the same, so you might as well do it yourself.

the title obviously, will tell you the current owner.

you can also do an ownership search, which is prolly cheaper, if you can't see that option on the website, give them a call.

Comment

If you know the address you can do an electoral roll search with the Council and that will tell you who owns it.

Comment

Working...
                              X