Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Save Your Federal Government 30% Rebate on Private Health Insurance

Anyone else get this in their email??

"I need to let you know about a planned change by the Government which, according to independent analysts, will result in substantial increases in premiums for ALL West Australians with private health cover.

Currently almost everyone with private health insurance has at least 30% of their premium paid by the Federal Government in the form of a rebate.

The Federal Government plans to reduce or remove this rebate for many health fund members.

How will it impact you?

The Government claims that the changes will target the wealthy. However, a new report by independent financial experts, Deloitte, estimates that the changes will:
    • increase premiums by 10% above what would otherwise be expected for ALL West Australians with private health cover
    • increase premiums by up to 40% for some individuals and families
    Help save your rebate

HBF has no wish to become involved in the political process. However, as a not-for-profit health fund, we represent our members and will do everything we can to persuade the Federal Government to reconsider.

But we need your help.

Please visit saveyourrebate.com or an HBF branch to sign our petition to help persuade the Federal Government to abandon a measure that will hurt all HBF members.

Regards,

Rob Bransby
    Managing Director
    HBF

Find out how much it could cost you. Use the premium calculator at -
    Saveyourrebate.com

Is this against your Medicare rebate or premium increase.

At present my employer pays mine but I get the reduced Medicare surcharge
    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Got a link to the Deolite report? can't find it unless its buried in their budget forecast which I'm not paying $671 for my curiosity.
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

fine, I'll pocket the 2k instead if the govt fucks me over and cost them more to boot by claiming all my medical expenses as a tax write off

Comment

hahaha

we have no wish to become involved in the political process.....but we will.

Comment

Working...
          X