ice hockey 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ice hockey 2011

okay there's gotta be at least a few (ice) hockey fans here. who's following the stanley cup playoffs and world championships this year? best time of year for hockey. the canucks run has been the most intense i've ever seen. all games are streamed live so use your an internet access machine unit to view them.

Come on bruins!!!!!!!!!!
    :awesome:

Comment

Ice hockey is for wusses, hey Darkbyte & Klinky.

Comment

Used to play EA Sports' NHL franchise & that's how I got hooked into it. Too bad Colorado Avalanche didn't make it.

Comment

the avs won't be making the playoffs for some time so you might want to choose a second team to go for.

Comment

Im doing my best to keep updated with how Sweden is going, and after a very painful loss to Norway they did one hell of a game against the US. However i didnt watch them i just recorded the live radio broadcast(and managed to miss the last 15 minutes) and listened the next day.
            Would like to watch them when they play Canada on monday so if you have a link to that live streaming page i would be very thankful
            "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too."

- Voltaire

Comment

i was very very surprised that sweden lost to norway. canada has also not been at their best, barely beating switzerland and norway. at least things are more competitive.

PM sent.

Comment

Im in BC at the moment, heading on down to the sportsbar in a few hours to watch the Canucks play. Should be awesome, beer and wings!
                Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

No Sens this year

Comment

Originally posted by McGoo View Post
                    Im in BC at the moment, heading on down to the sportsbar in a few hours to watch the Canucks play. Should be awesome, beer and wings!
                    nice one. too bad they couldn't put away the predators... canucks are just not getting it done at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Bukefal View Post
                      nice one. too bad they couldn't put away the predators... canucks are just not getting it done at home.
                      Was a disappointing finish to a dominating (by the Canucks) game. They seemed to gave 90% possession in the second term, but couldn't score for shit. Oh well, two more chances before dismissal.
                      Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

yep, the canucks have been dominating the entire series. if it wasn't for their goalie the predators would've been destroyed in 4.

Comment

Yeap they started off really bad, if they would have lost against Finland is one thing but Norway....well i did not expect that..
                          Anywho..the swiss today and then Canada on monday if i remember right, might have to stay up on monday night to watch it, got a feeling that will be an interesting game.
                          "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too."

- Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Redlight Bandit View Post
                            Im doing my best to keep updated with how Sweden is going, and after a very painful loss to Norway they did one hell of a game against the US. However i didnt watch them i just recorded the live radio broadcast(and managed to miss the last 15 minutes) and listened the next day.
                            Would like to watch them when they play Canada on monday so if you have a link to that live streaming page i would be very thankful

PM sent
                            DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Go Canucks go. The play offs here are awesome. When we win the whole city goes off. Fan-freaking-tastic

Comment

Working...
                              X