A little bit of Oz in my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little bit of Oz in my house

Ordered a Caroma one-piece dual flush. $400 with seat & shipping.

Now I can visit Australia everyday without leaving home.

The Kohler dealer said Caroma is no good, leaves stuff behind. I told him 20 million Aussies can't be wrong.

Best way to start acclimatising before you get here. Did it come with a redback under the seat?
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Haven't got it yet. Coming from Amazon I don't know if they do exotic animals. I'll post photos and a full report after I get it installed.

Will a scorpion do? It won't kill you but we're light in the poison critter dept.

Comment

You've got aligators and giant fucking snakes. I'd rather the spider.
        Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Pics are needed complete with floater!:grin:
          I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Definitely need to reversa kanga to break it in.
            Wes

Comment

^
              Some one needs to do that in our showroom

Comment

so now your toilet will flush the opposite way to your neighbours?
                Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

I'll have to look up reverse kanga. Is it bad?

The old head used 5 gallons a flush. Frigging lights dimmed in the house when you used it.

Now I need a pet kangaroo.

Comment

I can see this being an awesome thread.

Congrats on your purchase jj, lets hope you have many a good crap on us ...oh wait ^_^
                    07 MV F41000R
                    09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                    07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                    sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Enjoy your new throne.

Comment

USA dunnies are absoluetely fucking useless bro. Its a national shame.

Me and the missus always joke I should just open an australian dunny shop over there.

In the US you Press the flush button, watch the water rise and start preying to the gods that it will stop rising before it hits the rim, then it starts to swirl and shows you a nice spinning rotation of the mess you have just made which is pretty gross, it shows you each piece a few more times while you start chanting a water draining incantation, and your face turns to a look of fear as the water rises higher.

Then amazingly the water starts to recede, and you let out a sigh of relief, as it sucks the bowl dry makes a gurgling noise, and some water backwashes in re-filling the bowl. You check the backwashed water to see if it has any alien particles, then whip the sweat from your brow, and carry on with life.

In Australia you hit the flush button, The water comes flying down , smashes the refuse away, in about 1/10th of the time and refills. you look back, and if it missed anything you wait a moment hit it a second time.

It never ever overflows and uses 1/4 the water.

Well done on your new dunny bro. From now now on you should always refer to it as such.
                        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I hated the American toilets for that reason...^^^
                          SP RACINGis supported by:
                          MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                          Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                          Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

For some reason this just gave me a huge smile. I hope you and the Caroma spend many happy hours together.
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                              USA dunnies are absoluetely fucking useless bro. Its a national shame.

Me and the missus always joke I should just open an australian dunny shop over there.

In the US you Press the flush button, watch the water rise and start preying to the gods that it will stop rising before it hits the rim, then it starts to swirl and shows you a nice spinning rotation of the mess you have just made which is pretty gross, it shows you each piece a few more times while you start chanting a water draining incantation, and your face turns to a look of fear as the water rises higher.

Then amazingly the water starts to recede, and you let out a sigh of relief, as it sucks the bowl dry makes a gurgling noise, and some water backwashes in re-filling the bowl. You check the backwashed water to see if it has any alien particles, then whip the sweat from your brow, and carry on with life.

In Australia you hit the flush button, The water comes flying down , smashes the refuse away, in about 1/10th of the time and refills. you look back, and if it missed anything you wait a moment hit it a second time.

It never ever overflows and uses 1/4 the water.

Well done on your new dunny bro. From now now on you should always refer to it as such.
                              I've seen these in Bali or somewhere, too. That description is gold. I LOLd.

Aussie dunny FTW!
                              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                              Amen, brother. Amen.
                              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Working...
                              X