Clear All

• Top 10 low pass fly-by's

inbeforereposta.png

OT: great video
    FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Thats not a low pass, THIS is a low pass. ^_^

YouTube - Spitfire Low Pass

EDIT: I should have watched the vid first, sry Desmo, they were awesome low passes.

Must have had too many brewskies when I posted this.
      Last edited by Ozboy; 12-05-2011, 10:03 PM.
      07 MV F41000R
      09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
      07 CBR 600RR trackbike
      sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Impressive job with the KC135R (French) @ #2. I stood between the pilots of one as we beat up the USS Theodore Roosevelt (Aircraft Carrier) level with the flight deck. When I looked at the guys flying, both were looking at the aircraft carrier, not forward and we had a slight descent going. Weren't too far off being shark food that day.

You can't beat the record for lowest flying, only equal it.

Ground crew struck by C130
        Last edited by RB 2 11; 10-05-2011, 09:28 AM.
        aka Matt
        RB 2 11

Comment

I have no video to contribute, although I was the recipient of a "low pass" by a B1-B Lancer once :o

And Lord, it was loud. I can still feel my internal organs shaking, just thinking about it.

Comment

Number one is one of the kewlest things I've ever seen. That's awesome! :awesome:
            2006 Yamaha R1SP;
            In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
            Amen, brother. Amen.
            My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

here's one of my favourites from one of my favourites (Puma).

Comment

An Australian one.

Comment

Reminds me of when i was at Pensacola beach in the USA a couple years ago, the blue angles where practicing for a big show the next day. Announcer broadcast the next move as "the sneak attack" before the captain did a low pass from behind the crowd.
                  I shit 10 bricks and dropped to the deck from the sound-awsome experience!!
                  Theirs no replacement for displacement

Comment

Awsom whatching the condensation at the front of the pressure wave
                    love that shit
                    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                    (anarchy in english )

Comment

Seen a few good unintentional things growing up around Yeovilton Fleet Air Arm. Harrier ditch in the local river, flybys of chinooks with land rovers swinging below. I think that's where my fascination for them came from.
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Awesome video, but I personally rate #3 as the best one there.

And here is a B-52 pilot who, while not buzzing the ground per se, did end up extremely close. Extremely close.

Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoo View Post
                          Backstory to this is that the pilot had apparently been reported for reckless behaviour on a number of previous occaisions - unfortunately this time his actions cost a number of men their lives.

Comment

Working...
                          X