Bacardi 151 where to buy in Perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacardi 151 where to buy in Perth?

As per title where can I buy Bacardi 151 in Perth?
    Originally posted by Rocket
    Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

re store, plus plenty of other places (I think)
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

to easy thanks, yeh had a look in a couple well only started today and couldn't find in celebrations or coles/wollies
      Originally posted by Rocket
      Hahah yeah, cos if there's one thing that scares the shit out of people, it's a bunch of 60kg computer geeks on GPX250's wobbling into a carpark.

Comment

Try first choice/dan murphys too if its closer.
        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

On an unrelated note. It was unbeknown to me what I was about to guzzle down my throat. 2 shots on the house. It's safe to say I didn't have the second one hahaha, the first one burnt enough. Well that was the first time, haven't had it since.
          Jasmineee
          Last edited by Jasmineee; 11-05-2011, 10:57 PM.
          BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

Got mine from dan murphys.

Comment

Drink it straight from the freezer - stops the burn, keeps enough of the taste, gets you hammered quick.

Comment

I've picked up a bottle at Liquor Barons on the corner of Bishopsgate st and Archer st in Carlisle.

Comment

Sonik - try the Bicardi Gold, much better tasting....
                  Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

It's rough and nasty, you can do much better for the price.

If all you want is alcohol burn, get a bottle of Polish spirit. If that isn't giving you the full effect, add a dash of acetone.
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Boozle will tell you everything you need to know!

Even where to get it cheapest...

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
                        It's rough and nasty, you can do much better for the price.

If all you want is alcohol burn, get a bottle of Polish spirit. If that isn't giving you the full effect, add a dash of acetone.
                        Or get Baxter to mix you something that has Inner Circle in it

Comment

If you cant find it mate just let me know and I will order you some.
                          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

is it any good or is it's entire selling point that it's strong? ie it exists just for those sorts of people who drink just to get pissed as quickly as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                              is it any good or is it's entire selling point that it's strong? ie it exists just for those sorts of people who drink just to get pissed as quickly as possible?
                              Not even to get pissed as quickly as you can, more for the lulz at how much it burns.

Comment

Working...
                              X