Another good cop thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another good cop thread!

So last night after indoor I ducked out to the Queens, Luxe and the Brisbane for going leaving drinks for a Canadian girl I used to work with who is going back to Canada.

I had intended to have a quiet night but you know how these things go, I had a few beers and then a couple more, but still felt alright to ride home so I did.

Anyway, flew down Orrong Road then onto Oats St. Got pulled over by an undercover just after the railway before Shepperton Road. They give me the usual bs about a fender eliminator and going a bit quick (it was only 80 or so, but I didn't think they had anything on me). Then they breath tested me, I have no idea what I blew but they both looked surprised then said that I'd blown some way over.

I proceeded to tell them that I only lived around the corner, showed them my address on my license and they decided to let me off with a warning! They didn't even yellow sticker me for my fender eliminator or faulty highbeams that don't turn off!

So a big thanks to those two guys who did the right thing and only gave me a warning, it's really good to see cops using discretion in their police work these days.
    Originally posted by Ferris
    I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Originally posted by lefty View Post
    So last night after indoor I ducked out to the Queens, Luxe and the Brisbane for going leaving drinks for a Canadian girl I used to work with who is going back to Canada.

I had intended to have a quiet night but you know how these things go, I had a few beers and then a couple more, but still felt alright to ride home so I did.

Anyway, flew down Orrong Road then onto Oats St. Got pulled over by an undercover just after the railway before Shepperton Road. They give me the usual bs about a fender eliminator and going a bit quick (it was only 80 or so, but I didn't think they had anything on me). Then they breath tested me, I have no idea what I blew but they both looked surprised then said that I'd blown some way over.

I proceeded to tell them that I only lived around the corner, showed them my address on my license and they decided to let me off with a warning! They didn't even yellow sticker me for my fender eliminator or faulty highbeams that don't turn off!

So a big thanks to those two guys who did the right thing and only gave me a warning, it's really good to see cops using discretion in their police work these days.
    DRINK DRIVING IS BAD AND DRINK RIDING IS FUCKING AN DUMB I HOPE YOU GET BRUTALLY RAPED BY AN ALOT FOR YOUR CRIMES LClc.

Sent from my mobile via the buggy tapatalk app.
    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Blame Canada?
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
        Wow, you're lucky mate. Good to see you've learned your lesson though.

Comment

norti norti last time I drank and rode I laid on the side of the road for awhile before I straighten up my gear lever and putted off on my way again

Comment

Nice to see there are some good blokes out there, should keep the resident cop haters quiet for a bit
            Originally posted by Melkor
            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Abaddon View Post
              norti norti last time I drank and rode I laid on the side of the road for awhile before I straighten up my gear lever and putted off on my way again
              Maybe you drank too little? Gotta get into the right groove man.

Drinking and riding is like drinking and playing pool. You've got to be in the right 'drunkspace'.
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

ha ha, the Friday team is in...
                Originally posted by Rocky
                Unilateral thinking is unilateral.
                Originally posted by pauly_
                RayBan, boatshoe, short-short, skinny leg, shaved leg, check-shirt, breezer-drinking, pec-decking, cocktail-dress on a Monday, sandy vag, spray-tan, high maintenance mutha-fukkas.

Comment

I don't remember the last time I rode home drunk. Must have really been in the right drunkspace

Comment

Maybe you should write a thank you note to Commissar Karl, I'm sure he'd appreciate some love right now

Comment

^ Make sure you put it in a grammatically correct flowchart, he likes those.
                      Originally posted by Melkor
                      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Could always tell if I had ridden home drunk as I could never get the thing I had onto the centrestand if I was hammered. So if the bike was leaning up against the house I'd been a bad boy, if it was on the centre stand I had been a good boy. The cop that used to visit (he was trying to nail our female housemate) asked about why it was leaning on the house one day, so I told him. He just shook his head and kept reading what was written all over the fridge.

Disclaimer: This was the bad old days when 30% of the vehicles on the road of a weekend were over the limit. I stopped this practice about 28 years ago.
                        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                          Maybe you drank too little? Gotta get into the right groove man.

Drinking and riding is like drinking and playing pool. You've got to be in the right 'drunkspace'.
                          OHHH! Yeah too many yager bombs at the last drop was the killer I think.

Comment

Obvious troll is obvious.
                            Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                            Originally posted by filbert
                            it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                              The cop that used to visit (he was trying to nail our female housemate) asked about why it was leaning on the house one day, so I told him.
                              So, did he bone her or what?
                              such comment
                              wow
                              many post

Comment

Working...
                              X