Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Postie on his bike PISS you off?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Postie on his bike PISS you off?

Anyone else wanna curse the postie and his bike for fucking up your front lawn?

Is it too hard to ride on friggin driveways?
    Its all good on Ducati's

Would love to but there are so many bigger things in life to complain about ...lololo

Comment

I agree. They should be given cars so they have to park on your driveway.

Fkn posties.
      Originally posted by Semi
      I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

Maybe redesign things so the letterbox is not surrounded by water wasting lawn?
        Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoon View Post

First few meters from kerbside is crown land...try parking on it and see if the ranger gives you a ticket
          This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Comment

Some cock parked in his driveway but across the footpath maybe?
            -

Comment

I'm yr Postie and ima doin' burnouts next tiem.

S.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

FKN POSTIES RAGE!!!
                Mine used to be hopeless, but now's working on the mines it's so much betterer. Even left a powder burn on my driveway once!!
                Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                . .

Comment

It sucks, but it would take about twice as long to do rounds if the postie went up and down driveways all the time. Shit happens.
                  If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoon View Post

If it was just one house then no problem
                    How many places dose the postie have to do, all wether always.
                    We have a exelant postal service.
                    Get over the fact that you have green cancer on your front yard and heal your soul , forgive the postie and your life will become richer.
                    Scorn thy postie and your soul will be cast into the abiss of bikeless destatution.
                    For it is the curse of the eternal postie that will haunt thee.

These dudes and dudets do a great job.
                    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                    (anarchy in english )

Comment

Lawn looks really good at the moment thanks to the postie bringing grass seeds from down the road. I could do without the bills though
                      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Aye, they are annoying, our house is at the end of a cul-de-sac which is open to the street behind it, so the postie nips over our front lawn and has put some nice dead lawn / burn marks in the green grass.

But...... a couple of my friends have been posties before, and they tell me that the pay is shit if you are slow. the only way to make it worth-while financially is to do your rounds as quick as possible. So I undertstand where' they're coming from.
                        Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
                          Scorn thy postie and your soul will be cast into the abiss of bikeless destatution.
                          For it is the curse of the eternal postie that will haunt thee.
                          Damn right.

Beware the curse of the eternal postie.

Thee have been warned!

Comment

For 2 friggin years I scratched my head at the patches on my lawn:

Is it building waste under the lawn? Dig up revealed nothing.
                            Maybe some chemical patch? Removed dirt and replaced.
                            Perhaps not getting water - is retic ok? Checked many many times
                            Is it shit grass? Replaced Cooch with Buffalo
                            Are cars parking on it when I'm at work? Nope schooly pick ups wait on the road.

Then when I got my bike licence I had an epiphany and Postie rage has been the norm since....
                            Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Posties are sacred.

Comment

Working...
                              X