Eurovision 2011 Commentary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurovision 2011 Commentary Thread

Oh well, better luck tomorrow night. I'll have to record it, though. Have fun guys!
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Eurovision 2011 Commentary Thread

I just thought I'd start this for the first semi-final tonight. Who will win? Who's the worst? Do you like the blonde presenter, or the bloke?
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Even sexist jokes!

Comment

The Polish girls are hot...

They're the longest legs I've seen in a while.

Comment

I was just commenting to my missus on how this has gota be the douchiest presenter ever. That's one hell of an achievement when you look back through past contenders.

Comment

OK. Norway's entry is a surprise. Pity she can't sing in tune. Maybe some nerves. Swahili and English for Norway's song. Hmmmmm.

Comment

I honestly cant think of anyone going with an African theme before. A first perhaps?

Comment

Must be.

Comment

I like the false tilt-shift camera work on the vignettes.

Comment

Albania's entry sounds very familiar in parts.

Comment

I wonder how much all the sets have cost over the years.

Comment

Yowzers.

Comment

A very Eurovision anthem, isn't it?

Comment

So much for my ears on that high note.

Comment

Working...
                              X