NITE CRAWLERS .. story no 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NITE CRAWLERS .. story no 2

there I was sitting in my comfy high back office chair the time 1.25am , sipping on a freshly made cup of java and watching lethal weapon two. just as murtaugh told riggs " to go spit " I spotted something go passed camera one , I watched to see if i had seen something or just getting tied. to my amazment I hadnt had to wait long when out of the corner of the screen came a figure pass the lens and over to the vehicles parked on the street,I swang my seat back to the uprite position and put the boys on pause,coffee on the coaster and off went the perimeter alarm..now I was alert and fully awake and was trying to make up my mind to go out now or just wait to see what happens,well my mind was made up for me by a second nite crawler passing the camera SO close was he to the lens he could of used it for a eye patch.to my shock both had not seen the camera two feet from their heads which stuck out on the wall like a naked virgin,by then they entered into somones pride and joy and off I went runny down my excape tunnel and out into the street chasing them both down towards the river. I caught one by the time we all got to the end of the road by doing a superman dive into his legs bringing him down to earth with a thud.. to my delight the second offender kept runny leaving his mate to be tackled and handcuffed by me as by this stage I was out of breath and sitting on the theiving fucker whilst listerning to him sob like a baby and tell me " you hurt my arm " , popo were called by a very nice neighbor who saw that I would have some problems talking to the police on a mobile whilst trying to get my lungs working again .. popo took him away whilst I went back to my den with a nice policewomen to show her there actions on the monitor, about an hour and a half later I went back to my COLD coffee and took riggs and murtaugh off pause,threw my seat back and pondered on what had just happened ^_^

thankyou to the two crims for taking a couple of hour off my nite shift ... OZY thanks you dearly ...

oz
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

and the cops abuse you for dragging them away from their nice warm doughnuts, only to pick some scumbags up, then drop them off somewhere else after telling them not to be naughty. all that energy expended oz, and the fuckers will just be out doing the same thing tomorrow night.....or maybe even again tonight
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

yeah i know where your coming from chief, its amazing what ends up getting done to these people by the courts and what they end up getting fined , BUT atleast i had fun and I know now i need more of the f.u.k.e.r.s walk on thursdays to get more fit .I really can't sit back and watch shitheads steal someones gear and I hope atleast they might stay away from this street anyway ^_^

count so far after nearly nine months at this nice new job ...

bad man ....... broke into car at old bosses house ........... got away ( fast runner )

bad men ...... trying to break into cars on street at old house ....... one caught,one got away^_^

bad man .... tried to break into my car whilst I was sitting in it in the dark,monitoring my bosses house caught and fuked up ^_^

bad man .... trying to break into house across the road at my new location .. caught and had long record of break in enters ..... had fun with this one ^_^

this morning bad men .... one caught , one got away .... ^_^

total count .......... bad men 3 .... OZY 4

do I love my job YES ....

oz
      Last edited by OZY; 14-05-2011, 05:33 AM.

Comment

They will leave that street alone
        Some outher road will be next.
        Is it possible to acidently land badly on someone and their arm get a bit twisted
        Maybe a little road rash on ones face
        Or do you become liable
        REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
        (anarchy in english )

Comment

You should just leave them upside down in rubbish bins...

Comment

Awesome, top work Ozy. You're the kind of person who is either the best friend in the world, or the worst enemy.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I love good news stories
              "It moved"

Comment

mental image of you looking in the monitor and saying "ooh, wat dat dere?"

Sent from my BukkakiPhone using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  You should just leave them upside down in rubbish bins...
                  That would be very nasty of me rich .... bahaha

Daise ...... WAT DAT WHERE

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by OZY View Post
                    bad man .... tried to break into my car whilst I was sitting in it in the dark,monitoring my bosses house caught and fuked up ^_^
                    seriously? that woulda been awesome to get on video
                    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
                      seriously? that woulda been awesome to get on video
                      Go down something like this :

DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Working...
                      X