Damn homes west tenants...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn homes west tenants...

I'd like to see them fucks break into my place. Full grown GSD guard dog doesn't take kindly to strangers.
    "Listen, smile, agree. And then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do in the first place." — Robert Downey JR

"There are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know." — United States Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

Damn homes west tenants...

We picked our block out over 10 yrs ago when building the house.
    As it was still bush we had site plans to go off.
    I asked them what the HW was on some blocks and he said it was reserved for homes west tenants.
    No thanks...i dont want to be anywhere near them.

Here we are 10 years down the track and it seems im not far enough away.
    A house load of them creating havok.

2 of them decided it would be nice to check out my boat....needless to say ide hooked up a few car battery's to the aluminum hull.....SQUEELED LIKE PIGS.
    Left the ute unlocked 1 night...little bastards took anything that wasnt nailed down.

Constant loud music....boom boom..and the matching foul language.
    Ill be out the front washing the cars and i see them walking down the street checking out each house.

Unfortunately my 3 legged old jack russell isnt much of a threat.^_^

Bring back the good old days where they stuck them all in 1 suburb !!

I realise there not all bad....but genearally you can pick them anyway !!
    Neglected gardens...rotten old cars out the front etc
    stevo 1963
    Inactive Member
    Last edited by stevo 1963; 14-05-2011, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Full points for the car batteries to the boat
      The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Feelin for ya man. All you want is to just get on with it and feel comparabley safe and respected in your own street and then you have this sort of shit goin down. Chin up.
        Last edited by Shakey; 14-05-2011, 08:56 AM.
        "It moved"

Comment

Originally posted by stevo 1963 View Post
          Bring back the good old days where they stuck them all in 1 suburb !!
          We live in Belmont Shire, 15% homeswest. In spite of that over the last 15 years it has improved noticeably around here, we havent even had a murder for over a year now I think.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by stevo 1963 View Post
            2 of them decided it would be nice to check out my boat....needless to say ide hooked up a few car battery's to the aluminum hull.....SQUEELED LIKE PIGS.
            There's going to be some haters jump on about rage rage rage, that's what police are for etc etc justice system... who are you to dish justice blah fucking blahh.

So much win!!!
            C*nts shouldn't be trying to nick shit inside your property.
            Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
            One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
            . .

Comment

Having spent some time growing up in Medina, in a Homeswest unit - I was enlightened by not only the level of B&E's, but also the threats and intimidation from the offenders family that followed if you wanted to press charges... Needless to say its nice not to live somewhere where your car is stolen 3 times a week.
              Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
              Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Originally posted by Corona White View Post
                Full points for the car batteries to the boat
                Minus 5 points for not making it 240V

Comment

He didn't say how many batteries :p
                  (ok so it would have taken 20 to get 240V)
                  Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                  One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                  . .

Comment

Oh well....at the end of the day its worked...no 1 was injured and they haven't tried again !!
                    Calls to homeswest and police visits seem to have minimal impact.

Alarms to the car and bike for piece of mind !!^_^

Comment

Should have an open season on the thieving pricks. I'm sure a lot of these brain dead parisites on society only breed to get extra dole payments.

Comment

Originally posted by creamy View Post
                        Should have an open season on the thieving pricks. I'm sure a lot of these brain dead parisites on society only breed to get extra dole payments.
                        Yes and I think it is pretty low to breed kids into your own poverty situation for your own financial benefit.
                        DrRockso
                        Inactive Member
                        Last edited by DrRockso; 14-05-2011, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I see why the postie is the least of your worries now.....

BTW battery hook up to hull = great idea....but premature corrosion could result??
                          Its all good on Ducati's

Comment

Thanks for the tip !!!
                            Problem solved anyways...BOAT SOLD !!

Comment

If you have repeated issues stemming from one house and you are getting no luck from Homeswest, the best thing you can do is to annoy the shit out of your local member. Right to them, make appointments to see them and keep the pressure on until they are sick to death of you and get the ball rolling. This is one of the best ways to get shit done and not enough people seem to take advantage of it.
                              Can you help with foster care?
                              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Working...
                              X