Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like the OP... I've got nothing constructive to add.

Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
    . .

Comment

Comment

wish i had google when i was at uni :p
        Originally posted by Bendito
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietLil View Post
          Mr Gippo sir,
          With the utmost respect, may i suggest you spend your time removing lint from your navel instead of criticising the young of today. It would certainly be of more benefit to you.

These same young are the leaders of tomorrow, if google gives them one ounce more brain power than the leaders of today, I say go for it.

Exactly Joan, I love having dinner with you and I assume you love having dinner with me and all the other people on this forum who you spend time with. Generation doesnt matter, idiots are idiots and and the good people in life will get along regardless of what year we were born.

I am Gen Y and the greatest thing I have done this week was watch my mates 60 yr old mum and dad dancing on a party bus at 1 am last night, they had a cracker time and I sat back and loved every minute of it.
          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I always find this line of thinking amusing, as the way I look at it; If there is a tool you can use which can make your life easier at no cost to yourself or anyone else, you'd have to be a bit thick to still do it the had way for no reason, wouldn't you?
            Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
            Originally posted by filbert
            it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

ohhaiguyz

(this is you irl)
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

Just be nice to your elders everyone. Until we've got them on the trains.

Comment

I googled your name is this why you hate the y gen ?

Originated from a slang word for gypsies. Normally considered deragotory.

Now:
                  1. A term to refer to anything that is beyond ghetto. Too ghetto to be ghetto.

2. To be of especially crappy quality, jury-rigged to the point that the danger of its use outweighs the benefits of its intended purpose.

3. To refer to someone that is especially shady. Usually used to refer to crackheads and homeless bums, but can be a catchall for anyone that would classify as ghetto.

4. To really fuck something up or to be a fuck-up.

5. A situation that would be described as sketchy and questionable in legality.
                  1. Dude, that gippo ass car is held together by 47 different kind of bondo and sealant.

2. Dude, that electrical job is fuckin' gippo. It's gonna kill someone!

3. Dude, the people in this club are a bunch of gippos.

4. YOU FUCKING GIPPO!

5. We rented a suite in Vegas, and put up 20 dudes in there. It was so gippo.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietLil View Post
                    Mr Gippo sir,
                    With the utmost respect, may i suggest you spend your time removing lint from your navel instead of criticising the young of today. It would certainly be of more benefit to you.

These same young are the leaders of tomorrow, if google gives them one ounce more brain power than the leaders of today, I say go for it.
                    Everyone listen to QL, she's awesome.

Hoon/gippo needs to learn to troll better, this is a fairly pathetic attempt. The next one will earn a ban for wasting everyone's time.
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                    X