Fire, what to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire, what to do.

I was riding along beach rd and on the other side of the road under a tree was small fire. So I pulled over and attempted to put the fire out using sand, Wasn't really successful. Luckily an older lady that was duel welding water bottles pulled over and attempted to help, but she failed to defeat the blaze. Then the lady turns to me and says "I have a fire extinguisher but I'm not sure how to use it" my inside awesome face turned on, I asked her if she wanted to get it out as the battle had not finished. She hands me this extinguisher and I check to see it's not going to make shit worst, apparently some can do that, It's all good, I remove the pin and fire away, thug aim(youjustlostthegame) style and the fire goes out rather easily. We call it a day and leave the burnt patch of dirt as is.

Now I'm sitting here eating my victory meal wonder if I should have informed emergency services,
    And do I let the police know?
    You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Did you get her number?

Bitches love that adrenaline high.
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Good job. I'd say report it for statistics at least.
      "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." - Albert Einstein

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
        Did you get her number?

Bitches love that adrenaline high.
        Spoiler: show

S.
        Barfridge
        Last edited by Barfridge; 16-05-2011, 09:53 PM. Reason: awesome pic, I highly recommend you click. Just not worksafe, ok :)
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

no need to call FRS. you'd be taking up resources as they'd have to send someone to investigate that it's out properly. You did well - see above photo

Comment

Originally posted by T-roy View Post
            She hands me this extinguisher and I check to see it's not going to make shit worst, apparently some can do that
            You're thinking of water on an oil fire, like a deep fryer. Don't do that.

Comment

immediately write an email stating "to whom it may concern.....fire! fire! fire! looking forward to seeing you, regards, moss" and see if you get a response
              "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Nice pic Sprint
                I just added a spoiler tag because it's not quite worksafe.
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Al_86 View Post
                  You're thinking of water on an oil fire, like a deep fryer. Don't do that.
                  Yep, oil fires are different, you would want a foam extinguisher (blue bottle) or possibly a CO2 extinguisher if it couldn't be contained with a tea-towel or blanket. Electrical fires should be extinguished with powder or CO2. Wood/paper/plastic can be extinguished by anything. With regard to informing someone, I have no idea of the procedure.
                  When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

I suspect that they probably do want to hear about it even if you think it is inconsequential. Often times a fire looks like it's out and it's not, or there are sparks or embers downwind.

Comment

Did she have marshmellows in her bag?
                      They are so yummy when cooked over fire...
                      sigpic

Comment

Dude stop flicking your joints into the bush.

If I saw a fire on the side of the road I would do a wheelie.
                        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

+1rep

Bendito likes this

Comment

yep you should have called the fire dept. Thats what their all about.
                            IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

if in doubt generally a call to the police on 131444 avoids tying up vital emergency communications and lets the WAPOL representative make a decision whether the information is important, they do keep statistics on these things.
                              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Working...
                              X