Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think people of all races are equally attractive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think people of all races are equally attractive?

SHOCKING NEWS HEADLINE

Pretty much says that he surveyed lots o' people and black women are considered least attractive. Does this make it racist?
    When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

I don't find coloureds attractive.

Comment

Its not they are ugly its just that their hair looks like pubes. I couldnt have sex with something that reminds me of bending over and looking at my balls.
      My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
        I don't find coloureds attractive.
        +1 should i feel ashamed?

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
          Its not they are ugly its just that their hair looks like pubes. I couldnt have sex with something that reminds me of bending over and looking at my balls.
          Just ask her for a blow job.
          Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
            Just ask her for a blow job.
            Problem solved.
            So all problems are solved by asking for blowjobs?

How dare this Asian man who has listed whites as the most attractive racially vilify the blacks for being ugly, thats so racist.

Does Clayton Bigsby know about this?
            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Black as in African? Anyways yes it is technically racist as it is seperating ppl into racial categories.
              Don't confuse racism and bigoty tho . . . most ppl do.

Comment

Psychology Today is to truth what Jack the Ripper was to late-night shopping.

No, I don't find all races equally attractive, but that's only because of my limited experience with them. The more exposure you have to something, the more attractive you tend to find it - that applies to pretty well everything.
                "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Aprillia Killa View Post
                  Black as in African? Anyways yes it is technically racist as it is seperating ppl into racial categories.
                  Don't confuse racism and bigoty tho . . . most ppl do.
                  yeah most people spell it right as well

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
                    The more exposure you have to something, the more attractive you tend to find it - that applies to pretty well everything.
                    Somehow I don't think that applies to marriage...

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
                      The more exposure you have to something, the more attractive you tend to find it - that applies to pretty well everything.
                      Ah, so that's why the wowsers don't like kids wearing underwear in department store catalogues.

They think it's gonna turn us nonce.
                      Originally posted by Melkor
                      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

I like 'em all. There is beauty is all races, and ugliness too. Black skin ages way better than most whities. The argument that the black african gene pool is somehow more ugly prone seems a little like eugenics to me. "Oh, yes, genetically they're less attractive and more prone to like fried chicken and listen to gangsta rap".
                        Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                        Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

There's a black chick that sprints at a park near me.
                          She is so tidy that i feel the need to get fresh air each weekend.

That's not creepy right?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =Stevo= View Post
                            Somehow I don't think that applies to marriage...
                            Yes is does. The more you're exposed to your wife's sister, the more attractive she becomes.
                            The Twitter

Comment

1 to 1.61
                              pick a couler
                              REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                              (anarchy in english )

Comment

Working...
                              X