bretheren company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bretheren company

so i have an interveiw with a bretheren company on monday, a friend worked for one of these wacko mobs a while back and said they had there whole place under servalance and they had to eat alone and didnt offer a lunch room and facilities for non bertheren folk, any one worked for one of these mobs and is it like what ive heard?

A mate works for one in bentley has done for years they pay him pretty well but there is definitely some segregation between the believers and the rest of them but its not too bad. I've dealt with them for years and there always been good to me. not sure on the lunch room but. the blokes have it beter than the girls from what i saw but I cant realy judge no music though or mobiles.
    In a Land Rover your car is the crumple zone.

Comment

Like the Exclusive Brethren?

Comment

My uncle did work for them, no TV, No newspapers, no radios, no outside influences and was only allowed to associate with certain Brethren directly related to his role, but this was out in Merredin I believe, apart form that he had no issues, everyone was nice, polite and respectful and paid well.

Comment

don't know they been to tv and they sell car parts
          mate says they are brethren met a chick from there once she got kicked out of home for going against the church was all pretty weird to me

Comment

how would the no news paper or radio go down? wouldnt you be protected under workers rights if you cranked out some 96fm while on the job and got the boot.. maybe they make you sign some no fun at work form befor starting.

Comment

I don't work for nutjobs. Good luck with it all.
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

I've done subcontract engineering work for a Brethren company, seemed like decent people, very "community" spirited (within their community)

Probably changed my previous prejudice about them a bit.

Comment

im not to keen on the roll because of this but if they throw the right $$ my way i might be able to bite the bullet

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                    I don't work for nutjobs.
                    Qft..

Comment

My mates been there for 8 years and hes happy enough dont stress about it

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                        Qft..
                        .. which probably makes me just as much of a nutjob.. but I'm okay with that.

It's our nutty differences that make life interesting.
                        such comment
                        wow
                        many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                          I don't work for nutjobs. Good luck with it all.
                          I find most of the managers I have worked for are slightly deranged, does that count?
                          Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                          Originally posted by filbert
                          it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Maybe they're all brethren, but it's only the ones who refuse to eat lunch with you that are exclusive.
                            Originally posted by Melkor
                            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                              Maybe they're all brethren, but it's only the ones who refuse to eat lunch with you that are exclusive.
                              They just don't want you stealing there snack pack and lunch money

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X