Boss is trying to block PSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss is trying to block PSB

My manager is trying to block me from accessing PSB site so he has a full control over me and he thinks it'll improve productivity. He has now taken what little joy I have out of office life and I have found another way to bypass proxy server. They have already already blocked my gmail and facebook and try to turn us into working robots just because he has no social life.

laptop + 3g modem, problem solved

Comment

Are you not being productive? Could he get more work out of you?

You realise that pretty much is his job, to ensure the staff under him do as much work as possible. Workplaces are not daycare centres.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

He could just sack you and hire someone else, as stated, as a manger his job is to manage people and the business, not just give you a computer and Internet.
        Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Fuck , I'd block your pay packet and arsehole you outa there with that sort of attitude! Seeing that he notices that you are on PSB alot , you may not actually be doing much in general. Best do a heap of work and maybe a quick peek wouldn't hurt, but fuck me , Farcebook and Gmail as well?

Best you start your own multi million dollar business and bypass all this tiring working for some other bastard shit now I reckon...
          Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

I would never be on those sites or this during the work hour but during luch and break time that's the only time I would do a quick check. Yeah I forgot to add those important facts.

Comment

Let him block it and find other ways to slack off instead - make sure he knows that the lack of PSB has influenced your productively negatively.

You can always get some sort of smartphone etc and look at it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ReCon View Post
                Best you start your own multi million dollar business and bypass all this tiring working for some other bastard shit now I reckon...
                Amen to that, I would do it tomorrow if it wasn't for the fact I'm too lazy.
                Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

WTF? You are at work. Normal people get fired for deliberately doing the opposite to what their boss tells them to.
                  Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

The problem is the boss is fine with access this site as long as my stats remain the same but the manager is just being a douge. The manager is new and he just want to buy some brownie points.

Comment

Originally posted by Arwon View Post
                      He could just sack you and hire someone else, as stated, as a manger his job is to manage people and the business, not just give you a computer and Internet.
                      That^^^

Most places have a fair usage for the internet, but if you are using it during normal working hours he has every right to block it...

Comment

go on the dole and chill on psb every day

Comment

Rise up and throw off the shackles of capitalism.

They can access PSB in Cuba right?

Comment

Being able to use the Internet at work is a right (not to be abused) not a privilege. If he decides he wants you to work instead its his call.

Have a look at your Internet policy. Most places have cause to fire you if you intentionally find ways around their security.
                            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Originally posted by Cbr1k View Post
                              Being able to use the Internet at work is a right (not to be abused) not a privilege. If he decides he wants you to work instead its his call.

Have a look at your Internet policy. Most places have cause to fire you if you intentionally find ways around their security.
                              don't you mean the opposite? It's a privilege, not a right to be able to use the net at work.

Comment

Working...
                              X