Go Pro Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Pro Purchase

Looking at puchasing a Go pro HD. Was looking at purchasing from ebay or maybe from ridersdiscount as it will work out a little cheaper. Anyone out there have any other places that they have got a good deal ?

ebay looks like around 350 for naked go pro hd and riders got one for 299 with a few extras by the looks'

Anyone else seen anything cheaper please post up
    The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat

ive got a goproHD motorsports with SD card... perfect condition.

send me a PM with an offer if you dont mind second hand

Comment

torpedo7 had them for $300 recently + postage but its in Australia already so postage isnt much, check there. Not sure if there still on special though.

Comment

buy luke's! you wont regret the purchase! checked out the go pro thread yet?

Comment

I (not so) recently ordered one from the US.
          It's a HD helmet hero, so has a few mounts plus some kit for helmet mounting.
          Ordered through 'divers supply', for 305 Aus $ which was the cheapest i could find at the time.
          However, i highly suggest not ordering through them. Normally a website will say if a product is on back order before you pay for it. This one didnt. Got an email saying it wasnt available for an indeterminent period of time and that i could swap to another product, they didnt reply to my numerous emails to swap my order, and i couldnt contact them by phone.
          I finally got confirmation that it has been shipped the other day, after about a month... So i'm expecting it soon... Bout friggin time!!

Relevance of the rant? Pay that little bit extra to buy from an Australian store, or make sure the US store has a good rep.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke View Post
            ive got a goproHD motorsports with SD card... perfect condition.

send me a PM with an offer if you dont mind second hand

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat

Comment

Working...
            X