Anyone watching Q&A?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching Q&A?

What do you think of the lovely (cough) Gail Dines?
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

I understand what she's saying but her frustration is getting in the way of getting her point across. The crowd turned against her fairly quickly.

Himalayan Heroes W E B S I T E , F A C E B O O K

Perth Cafe Racers F A C E B O O K

Comment

That's because she's a bigot, who presents opinion as fact, and applies negative stereotypes and generalisations to men in order to both justify her invective and inflame her hatred of men. As she said, she's a feminist, and she assumes that all men have problems.
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

It's great to be without politicians, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
          It's great to be without politicians, though!
          I find it to be the politicians that make it wonderful for me... I haven't really enjoyed this one as much as the last few weeks (especially when Rudd was on).
          Originally posted by Ferris
          I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

I liked her point about Israel / Palestine though.

Good panelists tonight!

Himalayan Heroes W E B S I T E , F A C E B O O K

Perth Cafe Racers F A C E B O O K

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
              I find it to be the politicians that make it wonderful for me... I haven't really enjoyed this one as much as the last few weeks (especially when Rudd was on).
              I'm just so sick of hearing the party line, and refusing to answer questions directly.

Comment

Michael Cunningham is great. He has a really great point about taking ownership of a word, and negating it's derogatory meaning.

Comment

Yeah, fascinating panelists, even if Gail is on it...

Comment

Shut up Gail, you're embarassing to women....

Comment

I'm just so sick of hearing the party line, and refusing to answer questions directly.
                      Yeah, it's when they crack that is brilliant though. Last week the assistant treasurer managed to call education welfare which sparked a wonderful uproar. The bloke next to him from Internal Affairs or whatever it was consistently ate his foot.

Gail is a fucking retard though and has provided a bit of mirth in the last few minutes...
                      Originally posted by Ferris
                      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

That's because she's a bigot, who presents opinion as fact, and applies negative stereotypes and generalisations to men in order to both justify her invective and inflame her hatred of men. As she said, she's a feminist, and she assumes that all men have problems.
                        She's just a stupid carpet munching bitch that should shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen where she belongs!

Comment

Working...
                        X