X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in this country we are all.. AuStralIAN

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
      Maybe ADH deficiency has a high rate of comorbidity with “auto brewery syndrome”?
      Comorbidity. That surely has to win the 'Big Wanky Word of the Day' award. Nice one!
      "Sound, sound the clarion, fill the fife,
      Throughout the sensual world proclaim:
      One crowded hour of glorious life,
      Is worth an age without a name."
      - Thomas Osbert Mordaunt (1730-1809)

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
        Idea:
        On main roads at night, use hologram technology to make something appear on the road. A sober person will know it's a hologram and ignore it. A drunk person will swerve to avoid it, and crash into something on the side of the road.

Drunk person is thus prevented from driving and even without police attendance gets a good penalty (vehicle damange).
        Brilliant!
        FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Actually, this guy is on to something!

Idea:
          On main roads at night, use hologram technology to make something appear on the road. A sober person will know it's a hologram and ignore it. A drunk person will swerve to avoid it, and crash into something on the side of the road.

Drunk person is thus prevented from driving and even without police attendance gets a good penalty (vehicle damange).
          So they hit the traffic signals and give me more work to do. Bastard

Have seen quite a lot of really busted cars that people have tried to drive away from intersections and one on the freeway who flattened a street light at Hutton st exit and made it to karinyup rd exit before the car stopped. I could go on but I'll be here all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tevilspek View Post
            Comorbidity. That surely has to win the 'Big Wanky Word of the Day' award. Nice one!
            Yeah, now if only people who are reading this and don't know what it means had instant and convenient access to a way to find out...

Comment

Roh roh. Seriously what did he think the RAC could do for him?

"Yeah my front wheels are off the ground but my car won't move"

Glad he's off the road.
              I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                Yeah, now if only people who are reading this and don't know what it means had instant and convenient access to a way to find out...
                Err, from memory means to have two or more disorders at the same time.. that interact or have cause from one or the other... Or something like that.
                As in, you have bi-polar and depression is comorbid with it. Not sure if that's the right use though.

Co-morbid. Morbid..

But yeah, back on topic, the guy driving.. What a fuckhead!

Comment

Originally posted by Kickass Koola View Post
                  Brilliant!
                  Best exit from a TV show. Ever.

Comment

wonder if he rang RAC tow truck or road side assist hehe

Comment

To try and balance things out, here's a photo of a car that was crashed by a non-asian. I'm assuming that because it was in Spearwood, and asians are way too smart to go there.
                      Those pipes appear to be the vents for the underground petrol tanks. Bet they didn't realise that.
                      Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                        This still doesn't explain their driving prowess whilst sober though.
                        another one of those missing enzymes

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                          filbert! :o

That's so bloody racist, but so bloody funny at the same time. I am truly torn, do I be a good moderatron, or show myself to be a hypocritical redneck...
                          this thread delivers in many ways. But i got a kick out of Heisenbergs uncertainty... because i'm a science nerd.

(and possibly because i'm reasonably new around here and don't know if this is normal behaviour for Heisenberg and hence the reason for his nick!)

Comment

Originally posted by andymac View Post
                            Surprised it took 20mins to get an officer to an RTA / DD incident
                            I'm not.
                            such comment
                            wow
                            many post

Comment

Originally posted by Sonik View Post
                              So they hit the traffic signals and give me more work to do. Bastard
                              Yeah, but think of the overtime. You'll be riding to work on a Ducati Desmocidici.

Originally posted by Sonik View Post
                              Have seen quite a lot of really busted cars that people have tried to drive away from intersections and one on the freeway who flattened a street light at Hutton st exit and made it to karinyup rd exit before the car stopped. I could go on but I'll be here all day.
                              This is another guy that needs to buy a digital camera for taking photos at night. Get a Fuji F30 - they can take a while to find but is the best camera for night photography. I tried the later model (F200EXR) but the old and outdated F30 takes way better shots at night.
                              Best Digital Camera Hall of Fame | Digital Camera Resource Page
                              DCRP Review: Fuji FinePix F30
                              One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

That bollard did less (obvious) damage to the car than I would have thought it would.
                                congratulations Mr Phildo. You deserve commendation for the community service you provide!
                                Raise your finger to fear and live in a moment of sublime horror.
                                Ice Cruiser the daughter of a 1950's Hoon Stunta!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X