This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White kid gets hand crushed in China

This is pretty hard to watch. They are saying things like "White kid go home." etc.

And they think they're going to be the next world superpower. God, Allah, Yahweh -whatever- help us.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a7_1311109738
    Last edited by RB 2 11; 12-08-2011, 05:45 PM.
    aka Matt
    RB 2 11

Fucking savages.... But, where were the kids parents..??

Comment

on a scale of 1 to 4chan that is definitely up there
      "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

What tough men, picking on a child.

And yer, where are his parents?

Comment

That was very difficult to watch.

Comment

That's horrific. I can't believe that many bystanders think that's acceptable and do nothing. Too sad for words.....
            "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamster View Post
              That's horrific. I can't believe that many bystanders think that's acceptable and do nothing. Too sad for words.....
              Different culture with different values.
              "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Pretty infuriating.
                not sure what culture thinks its acceptable to do that to a child but it needs to be wiped out.
                I'd like to stand on that fuckers head and squash it into the road.
                In a Land Rover your car is the crumple zone.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID View Post
                  This ^^

Unfortunately there's a few videos like this on the net, the one of the girl getting stoned to death for having sex out of marriage springs to mind.

Comment

That's disgusting and very very hard to sit through. I can't believe so many people were happy to stand around and just watch this happen. No one did anything?!

Originally posted by emrys74 View Post
                    I'd like to stand on that fuckers head and squash it into the road.
                    Yeah but that would make you just as bad
                    Ride Smart. Like everyone's out to get you.

Originally posted by Ryven
                    PSB: Where the women are lesbian attention whores, the men are insecure about their own sexuality, and anyone who had any real sense gave up and left.
                    http://www.dogshome.org.au/dogs-for-adoption/ - beautiful dogs looking for their Forever Home

Comment

Human nature. It happens here. I know a 13 year old who was beat up at Joondalup train station by 3 white men (he doesn't know why). They caved in his eye socket and left him unconscious after which point someone came to help. Fuck Australians, their culture should be eradicated.
                      When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID View Post
                        All cultures have weak people that follow mob mentality.

Originally posted by Abuse this View Post
                        Human nature. It happens here. I know a 13 year old who was beat up at Joondalup train station by 3 white men (he doesn't know why). They caved in his eye socket and left him unconscious after which point someone came to help. Fuck Australians, their culture should be eradicated.
                        But not before Vancouver!

Comment

could this be a xenophobic setup?

Comment

The kid is (from what I've read) an Uyghur thief being punished. The Chinese treat the ethnic minorities pretty badly, especially those from "out west" that are often underprivileged Muslim gypsies. Whoever presented this video as a white kid being mistreated for being white, is obviously trying to incite some sort of racist response from westerners against the Chinese.
                            -

Comment

Whatever the reason, fucking horrid. Mind you if it was Justin Beiber in there we'd all most likely applaud.

1:58 there's some bad teeth.
                              Originally posted by Abuse this
                              Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Working...
                              X