Big Day Out Timetable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Day Out Timetable

line-ups kind of shitty...but, meh... still goin!!! anybody else on here goin???

http://www.bigdayout.com/pdf/times_perth.pdf

Originally posted by offtheshelf@Jan 8 2006, 06:58 PM
    line-ups kind of shitty...but, meh... still goin!!! anybody else on here goin???

[snapback]211225[/snapback]
    I farkin hope not - the 5th Feb is PSB Track Day 2006
    I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

What kind of pituitary retard puts Henry Rollins on at the same time as Franz Ferdinand?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris@Jan 8 2006, 09:10 PM
        What kind of pituitary retard puts Henry Rollins on at the same time as Franz Ferdinand?
        [snapback]211307[/snapback]

Probably someone who doesn't care cos they are going to the track day!
        Or the drag day!

Comment

probably the same person that recommends he beat the piss out of 90% of the acts on the day.

Worst big day out lineup... ever (minus the usuals)

Comment

I would have liked to go this year, they are no bands to draw in the bogans (like in previous years with metallica or slipknot etc). Having a few thousand angry black shirted men just hanging out for one band really spoils the vibe of the day.

But I'll be at track day instead
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge@Jan 9 2006, 06:22 AM
              I would have liked to go this year, they are no bands to draw in the bogans (like in previous years with metallica or slipknot etc). Having a few thousand angry black shirted men just hanging out for one band really spoils the vibe of the day.

But I'll be at track day instead
              [snapback]211465[/snapback]
              Yup.

I'll wait for next year and go to Glastonbury instead

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge@Jan 9 2006, 07:22 AM
                I would have liked to go this year, they are no bands to draw in the bogans (like in previous years with metallica or slipknot etc).
                Her Jeff, WOLFMOTHER????

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge@Jan 9 2006, 07:22 AM
                  Having a few thousand angry black shirted men just hanging out for one band really spoils the vibe of the day.

I dunno man Mudvayne will have a pretty big following. But Im taking my black shirt and going to their headline gig instead
                  the universe is hostile

Comment

ill be there!!!

Comment

iggy pop fucking yeah!!! im going!! dont really like any of the other bands tho..

Comment

Henry Rollins spoken word act will kick ass, Shihad are just bloody awesome live, I wouldn't mind seeing the White Stripes and Franz Ferdinand, Iggy Pop would be epic and Mudvayne might not be bad either.

All in all it's a tough call between the BDO and the track day I'm a whore for both bikes and music.

Comment

what a shit line up

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs@Jan 9 2006, 10:19 PM
                            what a shit line up
                            Dubs
                            [snapback]211983[/snapback]
                            Yeah I sort of agree with that. But hey what the hell, its Big day out, only comes once a year, lots of girls, should be a blast none the less.
                            Supremo Bango Baby

Comment

Originally posted by MasterTT@Jan 10 2006, 11:20 AM
                              Yeah I sort of agree with that. But hey what the hell, its Big day out, only comes once a year, lots of girls, should be a blast none the less.
                              [snapback]212299[/snapback]
                              Shame it has to fall on the same day as trackday!

Comment

Working...
                              X