Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Trumpet

Spreading this one far and wide again:

Some bastard stole a mate's trumpet from the back of his car this morning. He's a working muso and he can't go without it for too long.

The trumpet is a Monette Corporation horn, model B993. Brushed gold, with a black leather case. It was stolen this morning (8/11/2011) from the back of his car in Como. The dickhead smashed the window and it took it along with a laptop from the boot. It's a custom built horn (took 2 years to build!), so should hopefully be hard to offload. He's offering a substantial reward for it's return. If you're moving in muso circles, please keep and eye out.

haha, the things that get posted on PSB

Comment

Most PSBers don't bother with a trumpet, and merely blow their own horns.

Comment

Originally posted by NanoBear View Post
        If you're moving in muso circles, please keep and eye out.
        I do and I will.

(I hope he gets it back, that really sucks.)

Comment

Yeah sucks. I left my banjo in the car, some turd smashed the window and threw another one in, plus a set of bagpipes.

Comment

Damn, that’s a poor show. Sounds like this isn’t his best week, and someone is trying to reign in on his parade. What a blow.
            One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Sure it wasn't his neighbor?

Just joking. As an ex musso I know what a shitty deal that is.

Some junkie will probably sell it for $20 as cashies because they dont know the value of it.
              You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Originally posted by Cbr1k View Post
                Some junkie will probably sell it for $20 as cashies because they dont know the value of it.
                Yep, it will most likely end up at a hock shop. And they have to report/fax everything to the police. You need to speak to the police that handle that deal with that. It's all documented.
                One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

The owner is sorting out the police side of things. Just trying to spread the word a bit further.

Comment

Working...
                  X