Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most recent purchase thread. Pictures required!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just make sure your lights are adjusted right. Nothing worse than these HID’s being fitted and not adjusted. It blinds oncoming traffic.

Comment

• Tropheus duboisi.
      Although the offer of an adult colony came up I was more interested in watching the tank dynamics as the juvenile cichlids reach maturity.

It's been 15 years at least since I've owned a tank of Tropheus and I've missed having them.
      All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
      #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
      Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• Originally posted by marras View Post
        Just make sure your lights are adjusted right. Nothing worse than these HID’s being fitted and not adjusted. It blinds oncoming traffic.
        Nah all good, I made sure of that after the 1st day riding when oncoming cars were flashing me during the day in September
        Took it home and adjusted them down so the cut-off on the LB was below boot height Rarely get anyone complaining now
        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
        Originally posted by Phildo
        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
        Originally posted by filbert
        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• New tent for Easter camping ⛺️ much happier with this tent. The last tent was a shit purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Born to ride forced to work

Comment

• damn, photo aint working

Comment

• Custom order of 6x 3.5mm Damascus ground stock bars. Should keep me busy for a while.

Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln
              "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

Comment

• Needs a bit of work, but is running and registered....

Comment

• Bought another and a new Gimbal.. for the Panasonic

Comment

• Awesome! Picked up an Osmo Pocket the other day, hope it makes a decent on board bike camera.
                    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                      Awesome! Picked up an Osmo Pocket the other day, hope it makes a decent on board bike camera.
                      apparently the latest firmware transforms the camera

Comment

• Picked up this bargain off the in laws 93 2.8D. I’m the second owner 270k on the old (just run in) had the original rims on her when I got her
                        Last edited by CbrRider81; 10-06-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Mmm didn’t let upload a photo

Comment

• Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
                            Mmm didn’t let upload a photo
                            Haven 't been able to upload photos for years - ya have to host the image somewhere like imgur.com, then embed the link here. Also, sorry about the accidental "Like" for your last post.

Comment

• Tried the URL thing. That didn’t work. Aw well I’ll figure it out

Comment

• https://imgur.com/gallery/NcdiRZ6 this seem to be the only way for me whack a photo up for now

Comment

Working...
                                X