Taxi complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi complaint

As the Name and Shame thread has been taken down, I need somewhere to vent.

Find attached an email I sent to Swan Taxis regarding one of ther c*ck head drivers...

taxi complaint.JPG
    Don't listen to a word I say, hey, the screams all sound the same!

So do you expect a positive result by swearing, resorting to pesonal insults and threating damage to the vehicle?

Comment

I considered that when typing it, and I didn't think that the driver would be questioned at all, so I went with the swearing.

Nevertheless, I did get a response, which I think is a bit of a copy and paste.. but this is what it was:

Dear Mr XXXX

We acknowledge receipt of your email and wish to advise that, whilst we do not have the legal capacity to act on traffic related incidents, including breaches of the Road Traffic Code, the driver concerned will be required to appear before our Disciplinary Tribunal regarding his conduct. Outcomes of this action can include a substantial fine or possible suspension or termination from Swan Taxis network.

Should you wish to pursue the traffic incident, may we suggest that you contact the WA Police Service, telephone 131 444.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Yours faithfully

Comment

Was thinking the same thing. All well and good to lodge a complaint, but be mature and refrain from insult and swearing. You were fine for the first few sentences, but after that I lost interest coz of the swearing and insults/threats. I'm pretty sure anyone who gets that email at Swan will more than likely delete it. I know I would.

Comment

Build a bridge...

Comment

Can you build it for me?

Comment

No...

Your choice. You can cry and whinge as much as you like...

It won't make any difference...

Hence getting over it and dealing with you own issues is the best option...

Comment

Worst complaint letter ever.

Keep in mind you are writing to a company, and are relying on them to want to maintain their reputation. You've destroyed yours by the tone of the letter, they have to do nothing to resolve the situation.
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I can't wait till Phildo sees this thread...

Comment

Jeebus, you expect that to be taken seriously when you resort to insults and wishing harm on someone? Is your intent therefore any better than the taxi driver's? Maybe you should have stroked your carbon fibre knuckles
                    I'm sure car driver's see us doing much of the same shit you've just described that the taxi driver was doing. When a car comes alongside me (road positioning usually dictates that they can't though), while I might be surprised, I don't get pissy - in their eyes, it's no different to us doing it.

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't say Phil is grossly overweight. Sure a little rounded, but grossly?

Uncalled for.

Besides, he's really not that bad, even if he did cockblock me on Saturday night...

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
                      c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

I don't know how to put this in any more clearly.

I felt like venting, so I did, to the said company, in a way that portrayed clearly what happened and how I felt.

Assessing the situation, I realised it would be very hard to prove anything that I said, and that the taxi driver would face any action, so I included colourful words.

As I stated in my email, whether the guy is hit with disciplinary action or not, well I don't care (therefore my bridge has been built).

No idea who Phildo is..? Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                          Jeebus, you expect that to be taken seriously when you resort to insults and wishing harm on someone?
                          No. In fact, I didn't think I was going to be taken seriously even without insults and harm. Therefore these two characterstics were included.

Comment

After being passed approaching the lights and knowing he was driving aggressively and wanting to get ahead of you I would of just stayed behind him and let him go, especially if I had my wife on the back. You had the choice to diffuse the situation regardless of who's fault it was.

Comment

Hooligan - you're spot on there mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X