This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dem Pigs

So i was at a mates party, drinking within the premises, as i was walking inside i was pulled out of the building, off of the premises by a cop to be fined. His description of the story was absolutely fucking bullshit and couldn't have been further from the truth. I wanna hear similar stories and what you have done to contest etc.
    They have a bad enough rep as it is, they aren't helping themselves by giving out $200 fines before even a fucking warning. Cunts

*Warning, Drunk and angry post*
    "I remember the first time I got my knee down on a track, it was like the first time I put my winkle inside a girl, I just wanted to tell all my mates."
    Keith Flint, The Prodigy.

Based on your foul mouth language im sure you were the perfect angel and totally innocent.

Comment

need more background to the story. preferably written when you're not drunk and angry
      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

has resist changed his name?
        Every one has a story.....

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...updates-82338/

Comment

*yawn*
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

So you were outside, street drinking. $200 please

Comment

blah, blah, blah wo is fucken me....
              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

I assume this was not in a private residence?
                Just because you believe it is the premises, doesn't mean it is licenced for alcohol consumption. Liquor licensing laws are very strict on exactly where and when they can serve and you can consume alcohol.
                Before you plan to contest, make you sure have all the facts down straight and some evidence to back it up.
                Alternatively, you could suck it up. Not the end of the world.
                If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

So I was working shift last night and got a call out to a party full of yobbos... I'm sick of dealing with shit like this but I managed to catch one of them street drinking and booked him. Lol shoulda seen him crack the shits... Good times.

Comment

Everytime I've been put in a divi van, abused and threatened with cs, baton or taser I've probably asked for it.
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

hope the hangover isn't too bad
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                      X