Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ten things YOU should know about WA anti-association laws.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh i see now what you were questioning, no he was not a drug trafficker.

i put quotation marks around trafficable quantity because anything above personal use is a saleable or trafficable quantity not proof of drug trafficking, cannibis is pretty light so by weight he had close to a kilogram of bagged plants roughly the size of a bed pillow, i had seen the bag in person and knew of it's existence which i guess makes me guilty by association and subject to control orders etc even though i had not actually partaken in the consumption, procurement or growing process of the plant in question.
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
      ahh i see now what you were questioning, no he was not a drug trafficker.

i put quotation marks around trafficable quantity because anything above personal use is a saleable or trafficable quantity not proof of drug trafficking, cannibis is pretty light so by weight he had close to a kilogram of bagged plants roughly the size of a bed pillow, i had seen the bag in person and knew of it's existence which i guess makes me guilty by association and subject to control orders etc even though i had not actually partaken in the consumption, procurement or growing process of the plant in question.
      Um no?
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• now you're just being obtuse i've tried so hard not to upset the devil's applecart

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinosaur View Post
          And?
          Originally posted by Rhinosaur View Post
          well they haven't, but drug trafficking is. i don't have an issue with that.
          Just having a large quantity of drugs doesn't make them a "drug trafficker" just as having fast cars/bikes doesn't make you a hoon

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
          Do you really not see the point, or are you choosing to not see the point?
          The former I feel

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          ahh i see now what you were questioning, no he was not a drug trafficker.

i put quotation marks around traffic-able quantity because anything above personal use is a saleable or traffic-able quantity not proof of drug trafficking, cannabis is pretty light so by weight he had close to a kilogram of bagged plants roughly the size of a bed pillow, i had seen the bag in person and knew of it's existence which i guess makes me guilty by association and subject to control orders etc even though i had not actually partaken in the consumption, procurement or growing process of the plant in question.
          +1 A mate of mine years ago went down south and picked over 5kg's of magic mushies and got caught, that supposedly was a traffic-able quantity even though he only got them for himself (make hay while the sun shines so to speak ), he was lucky and just got a fine but I guess they could have seized all his shit as he had lots of stereos etc as he earned good money in the mines :o
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• my entire workplace could at any time be deemed a criminal organisation

there are so many with criminal records and OMCG associations it's not even funny and that's without counting the active OMCG members from rival groups who amazingly have very few issues working for the same company although we do keep them in separate fields of work rather than tempt fate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Para045 View Post
              Just having a large quantity of drugs doesn't make them a "drug trafficker" just as having fast cars/bikes doesn't make you a hoon

The former I feel

+1 A mate of mine years ago went down south and picked over 5kg's of magic mushies and got caught, that supposedly was a traffic-able quantity even though he only got them for himself (make hay while the sun shines so to speak ), he was lucky and just got a fine but I guess they could have seized all his shit as he had lots of stereos etc as he earned good money in the mines :o
              I said that when I thought filbert meant he had a traffickable amount literally.
              Last edited by Rhinosaur; 12-05-2012, 11:40 AM.
              Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

• Anyway, to my knowledge there are still no groups listed as criminal syndicates and no application of these laws that were gonna end with us all being oppressed. On the other hand they have done no good either.

The CCC's little effort of holding persons who wont talk is being used but again I see no evidence of it being abused?

On the other topic of cannabis possession and trafficking, 500gms (just over a pound in the old language) is the legal limit for when you can be automatically charged with a trafficable amount of cannabis. Then you just need a better lawyer and talk reeeeeaaaallll slow in court while pleading it is for personal use.
                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Roger wilco. The mules now carry only 453.49g
                  The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• that would be a sweet job... Ghost Mule

gimme a un marked ZX10 & a fuel card i'll run what ever you want, it's not like your stopping over 200 anyway may aswell make it interesting lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                      that would be a sweet job... Ghost Mule

gimme a un marked ZX10 & a fuel card i'll run what ever you want, it's not like your stopping over 200 anyway may aswell make it interesting lol
                      Can you hear the black helicopters in 3, 2, 1
                      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                      Originally posted by Phildo
                      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                        that would be a sweet job... Ghost Mule

The idea is to be a 'ghost' mule ...... not a 'see it from space glow in the dark target'....you can be the decoy. Don't be an ass.....
                        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post

Anyway, to my knowledge there are still no groups listed as criminal syndicates and no application of these laws that were gonna end with us all being oppressed. On the other hand they have done no good either.

The CCC's little effort of holding persons who wont talk is being used but again I see no evidence of it being abused?

On the other topic of cannabis possession and trafficking, 500gms (just over a pound in the old language) is the legal limit for when you can be automatically charged with a trafficable amount of cannabis. Then you just need a better lawyer and talk reeeeeaaaallll slow in court while pleading it is for personal use.

Yeah, I mean if you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to fear.
                          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                          . .

Comment

• That's the issue ....you don't have to DO anything wrong.

Just hanging out in a known group will get you noticed....
                            " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Great work reviving this thread [MENTION=5686]chew[/MENTION], now look what you've gone and done:

https://www.perthnow.com.au/politics...-ng-b88953957z

It's going to be lonely on here without you lot
                              Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                              1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Working...
                              X