Henry Rollins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Rollins

Hank is a legend. I got a snippet of this story off of www.news.com.au and found the full article here:

http://21361.com/site_2004/dispatchs.../01-30-06.html

403!

Comment

403!
      [/b]
      not sure if this is the article but here's googles copy
      clicky
      My Turbo Build

Thanks to Sponsors:
      Motorcycle Panel & Paint
      Q-Zar Fremantle
      Rated-R Parts
      PerthStreetBikes.com and it's generous members
      Carlisle Printing - Deals for PSB members
      CIC - Competition & Industrial Coatings
      Carpet Liquidators - Midland

Comment

Hank just telling it how it is!

Comment

I just love it when stupid ignorant yanks have a opinion or a point of view. FFS , these people cant tell the diff bettwen Nrt and Sth Korea and Aus and Tasmania !!!!! .

The vatican is another ......

Comment

A few years ago I saw Henry do his Spoken Word thing on the Gold Coast. I thought he was great.

This letter though... The first letter to him was actually being polite and was, it seemed, not attacking or accusing Henry of anything. His response however, was completely uncalled for; the person who reported him is who this response should have been aimed at, not the Aust government and little Johnny.

My 2 cents.

Tim.
            sigpic

Comment

NAGA JOLOKIA CHILLI
              1,041,427 SHU
              go on you know ya wanna try one!

Comment

I just love it when stupid ignorant yanks have a opinion or a point of view. FFS , these people cant tell the diff bettwen Nrt and Sth Korea and Aus and Tasmania !!!!! .

The vatican is another ......
                [/b]
                Took the words right out of my mouth. He calls our PM a 'sissy'...look at who he's got!!!!!

"ah think we misunderestimated them thar Irak-ees"

Comment

Just because a yank calls our PM a sissy doesn't mean he isn't a sissy.

I don't mean to bait, but calling Henry Rollins ignorant smacks to me of ignorance.

Comment

Just because a yank calls our PM a sissy doesn't mean he isn't a sissy.

I don't mean to bait, but calling Henry Rollins ignorant smacks to me of ignorance.
                    [/b]
                    I know our PM is a sissy...hell he is an idiot. I guess the point I was trying to convey is glass houses...stones...you know the one?

Comment

I think some of you might not know who Henry Rollins is or what he does. He takes the piss out of his own president too infact he takes the piss out of everyone if he can including himself on occasion.

Some of you are sticking up for John Howard?!

I can't wait till he comes back for another spoken word tour, It'll be freakin' great!
                      Finally got along to the last one when he was here (not the BDO). I think some of you punks need to borrow some CD's

Comment

Spoken Word = FTW.

Comment

[/b]
                          So explain to me how a man that doesnt live in Aus for a great amount of time to really know what goes on here, to make such a call ? .

Millsy, Yea im actually sticking up for Jonnie. Allways will , he is Liberal, he turned thsi country upside from the shit that Hawke and Keating left it in, and honestly we have seen with our own govt what happens when you return it back to Labour. The more money you make the poorer you feel at times here .... sometimes with the tax i pay i honestly think that i shuld shit on my arse for a few more days a week and make less. Ahh there is a whole lot more, but yes, Jonnie the man . Compared to what .... Latham ? ... Beasley ? ... Crean ?? .... he a GOD ! .

If either of them 3 were voted in , id pack my shit up and go to Slovakia and live with the ex-communists.

Comment

the most hardcore neck in the music industry...

Comment

Millsy, Yea im actually sticking up for Jonnie. Allways will , he is Liberal, he turned thsi country upside from the shit that Hawke and Keating left it in, and honestly we have seen with our own govt what happens when you return it back to Labour. The more money you make the poorer you feel at times here .... sometimes with the tax i pay i honestly think that i shuld shit on my arse for a few more days a week and make less. Ahh there is a whole lot more, but yes, Jonnie the man . Compared to what .... Latham ? ... Beasley ? ... Crean ?? .... he a GOD ! .

If either of them 3 were voted in , id pack my shit up and go to Slovakia and live with the ex-communists.
                              [/b]
                              My sentiments exactly!

And yeah - Rollin's gets an email letting him know he was 'reported' by an anonymous twat and in return he bags Aus and our PM - WTF??? That is hardly insightful logic...
                              I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Working...
                              X