Number of posts....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of posts....

Just went and bought up a list of the members based upon number of posts...

I came in at 35, not bad considering I only joined 363 days ago...

Only two others have more posts and have been here less time and that is SAF and Tigerleo, and I thought I was bloody quiet compared to those two post whores
    Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

damn I'm 9th

Comment

talkative bastard aren't ya

Comment

im 70 something

But all you guys need to +1 to your post ranking ... as there is a certain big fish who is ranked #2 in overall posts who doesnt appear in the listings ....

Comment

awww some people move on, thats the nature of things

Comment

I counted 41 members who have been certified but have less than 100 posts?? I know the criteria have nothing to do with posts but what chance have i got living over here for the next year or more....
            DAaaaaaammmmmn it!! what gets said in the certifed section!!!! tell me!!!! aarrrggghhhH!!!!!! lol

Comment

Only two others have more posts and have been here less time and that is SAF and Tigerleo, and I thought I was bloody quiet compared to those two post whores
              [/b]
              What's a 'post whore'??

Oh damn, this is the yada yada yada section - this post doesn't count....

I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

awww some people move on, thats the nature of things
                [/b]
                Sorry hes now known as "Admin" was also known as "god".

Who did you think I was on about ?

Comment

Did a search... went to your profile then find all posts... had all your posts come up from today except the ones in forum support.
                  Bulbous ...yesterday.
                  Step away from your PC

And my back end is fine thanks... i like to keep in shape
                  [/b]

my mistake thought you were referring to Gordo.. No:2 in the list when it comes up.

Comment

Just looked at where I was (somewhere in the 50's) but i think some people post a lot in the yada-yada / off topic forums as well so their post count might not be THAT much for what they have posted.

Comment

I'm a bit of a post whore. I'm number 22...and the only one in the top 30 who's not either staff or certified

interestingly, I currently have 666 posts in general bike talk...
                      No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

some of you people just have waaaaay too much time on your hands...
                        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Working...
                        X