Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st panaramic attempt

Pitty bunbury has such a poor cityscape

This is the last photo i have left after accidently deleting 1Gb of good shots from the past year. (I know i know, always back up, ive learnt my lesson)

Ahhh the milk carton
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Nice shot mate looks like a nice day out on the water there, not choppy at all.

Comment

off my balcony...

patong beach march last year...3 months after Tsunami..

mind my shaky hands....

Dubs

Comment

patong beach march last year...3 months after Tsunami..
          Dubs
          [/b]
          It really came up a treat after the rinse cycle
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

What s/w do you guys use for stitching the photos? I need to take my tripod down the road and take a couple of pictures of my local swimming hole black diamond.

Might even wait a week or two until there is bugger all people there.

Comment

This is the last photo i have left after accidently deleting 1Gb of good shots from the past year. (I know i know, always back up, ive learnt my lesson)
              [/b]
              Nice shot Mav... How is the bike going mate?
              Life's a garden... Dig it :-P

Comment

Ahhh the milk cartoon, the silos...Barbados.

Nice shot BTW

Comment

What s/w do you guys use for stitching the photos? I need to take my tripod down the road and take a couple of pictures of my local swimming hole black diamond.

Might even wait a week or two until there is bugger all people there.
                  [/b]
                  Canon PhotoStich does an alright job.
                  sigpic

Comment

Canon PhotoStich does an alright job.
                    [/b]
                    Agreed, Photostitch after usin stitch mode on the S2 IS Canon:

Comment

I use the automated photstitch function on Photshop 8 CS. The shot here is 3 separate shots take without a tripod (was on the bike) and as such had a few imperfections in it.

Gsxrando - bike is going awesome, just the annoying TPS problem on full throttle to get fixed..

Reddog - Black diamond would make for a really good panaramic!

Comment

Yeah I thought it would. Been meaning to do it for a while since I live about 5 minutes walk from it. Have you still not got the TPS fixed yet? what's happening?

Comment

[/b]
                          its the top of a sky scraper but they couldnt afford the rest

Comment

Working...
                          X