Obama vs Romney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama vs Romney

It's election day over there and I though might be a good idea to get PSB's opinion on them.

Personally I hope Obama wins, the country needs him, if Romney wins it will be good for the republicans, they will be able to get the fruit loop tea partyists out at of the party at the next election and they will be almost normal.
    Obama
    92.73%
    Undecided
    5.45%
    Romney
    1.82%

The poll is expired.

DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Here's something that a good friend of mine in Florida sent me:

Obama will win. Sadly, he's done NOTHING for this country, but Romney is a dangerous, self-centered moron who is so OUT OF TOUCH with the people as to be unelectable. Funny enough, the republicans had NO WAY of losing this election.... OBAMA IS HATED but most folks "WITH A BRAIN" in our country, but, once again, the Republicans have found 2 UNELECTABLE people to put on the ballot. Of course, no one would want to be President in our country at this point in time.
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

hehe, normal being a possible president who is a member of a cult founded less than a couple of hundred years ago by someone who had psychotic visions of sky gods wandering around the bush.
      Last edited by AZAZL; 07-11-2012, 06:12 AM. Reason: spelz
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
        Here's something that a good friend of mine in Florida sent me:

Obama will win. Sadly, he's done NOTHING for this country, but Romney is a dangerous, self-centered moron who is so OUT OF TOUCH with the people as to be unelectable. Funny enough, the republicans had NO WAY of losing this election.... OBAMA IS HATED but most folks "WITH A BRAIN" in our country, but, once again, the Republicans have found 2 UNELECTABLE people to put on the ballot. Of course, no one would want to be President in our country at this point in time.
        I find that a little contradictory in that one hand the criticism of Obama for doing nothing and in the same breath arguing that it is an impossible job.

What is he to do with a hostile congress determined to unsettle the administration?

It would be nice if they got their shit together over there and prevent the next wave of chaos.

The adversarial system of government is on the road to nowhere.

Our friends pre teen daughter was going to get a Romney mask and go trick or treating on Halloween but instead just say "I've come for your women's rights"
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

They're both puppets. It won't matter.

Comment

What a time to be the President of the US or most European nations.
            Their economies are in free fall and no amount of posturing and great speeches will change a thing.

Comment

I'm not that into politics but I reckon Obama will win & I'd vote for him.

For his first election in to the white house I'd be interested to know how many votes he had based on the fact he'd be the first "black president".
              I don't mean that in a racist way or anything but I think the figures would be interesting.
              Straight roads are for fast bikes - corners are for fast riders!

Comment

Romney is just inbred white trash. He is a bad excuse for a person let alone a president.
                The thing that gets me with all those that say Obama has done nothing. Everytime he wants to change something or try and do something to 'fix' things, congress shoots him in the foot.
                Motorbikes run on fire and air. Its elemental -Matt Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by AndyS View Post
                  What a time to be the President of the US or most European nations.
                  Originally posted by AndyS View Post
                  Their economies are in free fall and no amount of posturing and great speeches will change a thing.

^ Pretty much.

Romney is out of touch with the general voting public, which will hurt him in the polls. However, their current government is a lot like our own, financially incompetent. What the US of A needs right now is a leader who will prevent them from being crushed under their massive debt. No amount of kissing babies and promise of good will to all men is going to save them from a complete collapse. I honestly think looking back in 20 years, they'll be much happier if they chose the dick who kept them afloat over the moron who they found to be a nicer guy. Then again, they'll probably moan about either one.

Comment

Debt is only a problem if you cant service it. The U.S.A. is not there yet.

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

One time the Devil you know might just be the best way to vote...
                      Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pley3r View Post
                        Romney is just inbred white trash. He is a bad excuse for a person let alone a president.
                        The thing that gets me with all those that say Obama has done nothing. Everytime he wants to change something or try and do something to 'fix' things, congress shoots him in the foot.
                        ahahah, fix

Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA — RT

no.

as for romney,

inbred white trash? no.
                        Mormon polygamist family that's in a war with the drug cartels in mexico? yes!

George Romney, born on polygamist colony, touted as immigrant success | The Salt Lake Tribune

Comment

To be fair Obama has tried to get some good legislation through congress, some shit ones too but someone has to keep the 'took mah jherbs' brigade happy.

Meh, voted Obabymama purely because I hate religious types having political influence

Comment

Its very much like choosing between 2 venereal diseases.

Obama can talk to the talk, but he's actually DONE fuck all to fix anything, hasn't kept any of his promises, etc. He's as bad or worse than bush - he just has charisma, that's all.

Romney? He's a fruit loop.

edit:
                            and yeah, both puppets of the fed / military industrial complex.
                            Last edited by thro; 07-11-2012, 07:58 AM.
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

33:3 in favour of Romney at the moment.
                              "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X