X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is a admin for this forum

Just wondering who does the admin on threads on psb

Hope this works - Show Groups - Perth Street Bikes

the names in red are the fancy staff members, they get paid at least 300% more than us lowly section mods.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Do u know why they delete a post without informing the poster of the reasons why they do it ???

Comment

^^^^ Because on their planet they are Gods.
        If at first you don't succeed, dont bother taking up sky diving.
        This unit is portable when carried.
        it wasn't a normal cookie, i figured that out 45 minutes into my exam.

Comment

Either you broke one of the rules about posting (wrong section, advertising without being a sponsor, abusive or illegal content etc) that you agreed to not post when you created your account, or they just didn't like it.
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

There are so many reasons why. If you like, PM the details, especially the thread in which it happened, and I'll see what I can do.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Frogsak1 View Post
              Do u know why they delete a post without informing the poster of the reasons why they do it ???
              Why ?

EDIT - As a general rule we dont refer back to poster simply because of the sheer volume and the amount of time required to formulate and PM individual users because we have removed a post.

Normally it will be fairly evident why a post has been removed if you consider it in the context of the forum/thread and the rules of the forum.

As BF has said, if you strongly disagree then you can PM a mod and ask the question, just be prepared for the response you may get ........ particuarly if it was, or should have been, self evident that it was a stooopid post
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Because if they sent a PM to every user about a post being removed or edited, they would never, ever get anything else done.

It's a time sink to do so.
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

I thought you were being a dick, be thankful I didn't delete your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Satan1 View Post
                    I thought you were being a dick, be thankful I didn't delete your account.
                    I don't under stand why you would right this

Comment

I don't under stand why you would right this
                      It's because he thought you were being a dick.
                      The Twitter

Comment

nvm
                        Last edited by pnork; 09-11-2012, 08:53 AM. Reason: too slow.

Comment

Post here they control your account, posts, content anything. In the terms and conditions buddy, this is a private forum regulated by private operators.. basically they can do whatever they want It's good, abide by the rules or lose your priveledges. It's the same entering a venue, at any time they can refuse entry.
                          Originally posted by Rich...
                          You got me in trouble...

Comment

Ok, this is just going to end in tears now.

[MENTION=34073]Frogsak1[/MENTION], if you wish to PM BF please feel free.

Cheers

H
                            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
                            X