TT Rant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT Rant

I haven't posted in yada yada before so I hope this is the right place....

with vague reference to the now closed TT topic in News Flash...
    Just HAD to laugh at Today Tonight... tonight. Having a go at Tow Truck drivers, towing illegally parked cars. saying shit to them like "you're not here to help businesses are you, you're here to make a buck!".. yehhhhhh umm so the TT crew would be there if they weren't getting paid?? and then refer to their "sneaky tactics" filming people who leave their vehicles, filming without their knowledge, immediately before showing some of their own hidden camera footage of towies discussing how many cars they tow in a night. What a hypocritical bunch o monkeys! Makes me wanna slap someone.

But that's all in the interest of good, solid, fibrous journalism.
    The towies are just out for cash. :geek:

Comment

But that's all in the interest of good, solid, fibrous journalism.
      The towies are just out for cash. :geek:
      [/b]

hmm solid & fibrous at the same time.. iiiiiiiiinteresting. well the report was about that well put together

*throws popcorn at TV screen like a redneck*

edit: ohh & I loved the bit where the reporter chick says to the towie... "how would you like it if someone photographed you??" while he's got a TV camera stuck in his face... lol
      Has channel 7 been taken over by work experience kids or something? err... moreso

Comment

Machast: Your main problem is you have at least half a brain. A quick lobotomy, and you will soon become an avid TT viewer, soaking up thier quality brand of journalism. Don't worry about the drooling, you get used to that.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

hmm solid & fibrous at the same time.. iiiiiiiiinteresting.
          [/b]
          Have you never seen asbestos?
          The fibre is there to keep you regular, and solid food so you don't get the runs. Good is just a catchphrase these days, but TT would love to be associated with that.

Comment

Working...
          X