Wanted - recommendations for Bali Hotel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - recommendations for Bali Hotel

Heading over in feb 2013 with a mate. Both of us have not been before and we are seeking recommendations for a hotel that meets the following specs:

1. Caters for 30's age group
    2. Is not "family orientated" -chasing a party atmosphere
    3. Is close to Kuta ish
    4. is of reasonable quality - we don't need much but a clean room will be cool.

We have had a look at Bounty - I think it is the right style BUT caters really for 18 to 25 .... or does it? Its hard to gain understanding from Hotel adverts!

Any advice would be appreciated.

I think you'll like white rose.. Lots of young-ish people.. Bar by the pool & 2 secs from the main strip.

Was reasonably priced as well.

Comment

I stayed at the harris resort. On kuta beach more or less, near all the action, comfy rooms, nice pool that was pretty quiet but met a few good groups for a few seshs, nice rooms with the usual stuff youd hope for in a good hotel

Comment

Not exactly a party atmosphere but an awesome place is Kumala Pantai in Legian 10 mins walk from bounty. We stay there everytime. The Hotel itself is not Party but you are so close to awesome beach bars and small bars you never really want to party in the hotel anyway, plus when you do go back its nice and quite. and always pretty empty, always room on the sunken pool bar so you can have a seat and a beer, and small enough that the staff know you after about a day and have a good laugh. Its also an awesome escape from the hussle and bussle, the place is free of noise and is a massive overgrown jungle garden. Rooms are clean large and have a fantastic bathroom. Did I mention its only 70 or so a night?

I went for my 30th and everyone had a blast. They also dont advertise anywhere so its all word of mouth and has a really chilled vibe.
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I used Sun Island in Kuta a few weeks back. Relatively new hotel, close to Discovery mall & all those Kuta nightspot. Tad a bit expensive normally, but it's worth it.

Edit: has pool in the middle of the hotel, make sure you get pool facing room.

Comment

Would choose white rose over bounty, organised a relatively large group of guys and girls on holiday and white rose was perfect, close to the bars, shops yet pretty quiet at night compared to bounty.
            :stupid:

Comment

A few friends and I are organising a Bali trip in Feb as well, I'm not organising the accommodation but I'll let you know what we find
              Straight roads are for fast bikes - corners are for fast riders!

Comment

Booked White Rose last night. Really appreciate all the help here guys!

Comment

Originally posted by HPM View Post
                  Heading over in feb 2013 with a mate. Both of us have not been before and we are seeking recommendations for a hotel that meets the following specs:

1. Caters for 30's age group
                  2. Is not "family orientated" -chasing a party atmosphere
                  3. Is close to Kuta ish
                  4. is of reasonable quality - we don't need much but a clean room will be cool.
                  Is this a trick question?

Comment

Working...
                  X