Parents try to pray away appendicitis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents try to pray away appendicitis

And end up killing their kid and getting away with it.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-16-dies.html

Good on them... their combined idiocy could only have produced an offspring with unsurpassed stupidity that would have ended up in the Daily Mail 3-4 years from now anyway. "Child dies after picking nose with flame thrower"
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

They have six more to go.

Bet the next prayer topic for the family would be 'Dear God, please cure rabies...'

Comment

Austin's father, Anthony, died in 2007 of sepsis, after he refused to seek treatment for an infected injury to his leg.
        Bunch of weirdos.

Oh well, all the best to them.

Comment

Of course, it would never occur to them to think about the real reason that their prayers weren't answered.
          "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Ha, religion proving Darwinism. Oh the irony...

Comment

Skeptics all of you.

I prayed to be cured of a hangover once.

My prayers were answered within 24 hours.

Hallelujah

Comment

Gees, humans are dumb...and peeps like these keep on breeding...

Comment

Prayer will only work if you give me $1000 to pass on to God,
                  if prayer then does not work it is your own fault for not believing in God enough.
                  National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

This is ridiculous. I know people are stupid but come on..
                    Straight roads are for fast bikes - corners are for fast riders!

Comment

It could be argued that the appendicitis is not a problem anymore.

Religious nutjobs, they are everwhere.
                      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

This shit is one of the reasons I joined Australian Skeptics, you guys should consider adding to their numbers.

Australian Skeptics
                        Last edited by agrid; 19-11-2012, 05:32 PM.
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by agrid View Post
                          The shit is one of the reasons I joind Australian SKeptics, you guys should consider it.

Australian Skeptics
                          i'm sceptical of their choice of spelling
                          Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

"Now, gimme a word, any word, and I'll show you how the root of that word is Greek." - Gus Portokalos, 2002.
                            -

Comment

Not sure if

As Religous people are known for being really stupid, Or

'Cause this is pretty dumb, even for faith healers (or the clowns who believe in them).
                              Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                              Originally posted by filbert
                              it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

Working...
                              X