Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding Angry?

Hi All,

Just wondering what you all do when you ride your bike when your super mad? Do you ride normal, do you ride aggresive? Do you ride like #yolo?

Just curious to know how other people feel about it.
    Originally posted by Rich...
    You got me in trouble...

I ride more aggressively but I think for all intents and purposes I am a much better rider when I'm angry, because half my problem is that I lack confidence. When I'm angry I'm less inclined to fall 'victim' to that lack of confidence because I'm too busy being angry and not giving a fuck. My cornering shows a huge improvement when I ride in a bad mood, but at the same time I'm an impulsive person and I know riding angry falls within a dangerzone for me, so I try not to do it if I can help it.
    AKA Lady Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Sookie View Post
      your
      brb, going to find out.

edit: if you ride like a tard when you're angry, the best thing to do is not tell people about it.

don't be the faggot that tells his/her other half "OH YOU MADE ME SO ANGRY I'M GOING TO RIDE THE BIKE LIKE AN IDIOT".

Comment

30 seconds on the bike and my anger goes away.

But yes, I do ride a little more aggressive when angry.

Riding angry is bad mm'kay.
        Calm and alert is what i strive for.

Comment

Don't get mad, get even.
          Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

I am with AWSE but if I am that mad I dont ride as you dont think clearly

Comment

I don't really have an in between angry, im ither cool or flat out fucked off. So I don't ride angry.
              Consiously knowing I have anger issues I make habit of 'walking it off' as I'm usually not crazy mad for long.
              Then I ride.

Comment

^_^Once I'm on my bike the anger melts away....^_^
                Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

When i'm angry, i go and do some wheelies.
                  ZippySig.com

Comment

Can't even remember the last time in life that I was 'super mad', never mind riding like that.

TBH if I was 'super mad' I wouldn't get on the bike otherwise it's very likely I'm going to end up 'super crashed' and maybe 'super dead' coz I aint 'Superman'.

Comment

I dont ride when angry, done it and paid the price...... Agree with TBone on this, you dont think clearly when angry and have a tendancy to do things that will raise your risk of binning your shit.
                      Live life on the limit!!!

Holder of Man Card #009

Comment

I'd be angry too if I had to ride a GSXR750 with a busted frame.
                        Originally posted by Desmo
                        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

My riding style never changes cause I'm always angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                            I'd be angry too if I had to ride a GSXR750 with a busted frame.
                            Be angry for just having to ride a Gsxr!
                            Originally posted by Canada
                            Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

If you get on the bike angry...get the fuck off it. Go inside, grope the missus and tell her you need to let of some steam before you go for a ride.

Go back out to the bike, get on...note the extra room between you and the tank.
                              Now ride.
                              Win!!
                              All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                              #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                              Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Working...
                              X