Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any of the Twilight/Vampire/werewolf genre series worth a look?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any of the Twilight/Vampire/werewolf genre series worth a look?

Anything genuinely scary or gory or is it all made for TV teen schmaltz ?
    Originally posted by lee
    motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Yes. The acting skills are truly frightening.

Otherwise, no.
    Originally posted by devolved
    I did once have a chick yell "Take me with you" as I rode past on my GT250 once, I can only imagine the chick-pulling power of the 650.

Comment

Originally posted by herbie View Post
      yes. The acting skills are truly frightening.

Otherwise, no.
      hahaha! So true!

Comment

Go zombies - The Walking Dead. That can get you in so many ways.

Comment

Trueblood is awesome!!!
          Originally posted by Rich...
          You got me in trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
            Go zombies - The Walking Dead. That can get you in so many ways.
            +1 - just finished season 2 last night.
            Originally posted by devolved
            I did once have a chick yell "Take me with you" as I rode past on my GT250 once, I can only imagine the chick-pulling power of the 650.

Comment

Originally posted by Herbie View Post
              +1 - just finished season 2 last night.
              it only gets bettter!
              Originally posted by Rich...
              You got me in trouble...

Comment

came across a zombie flick the other day..."Exit Humanity"... sort of American Civil War meet zombie Apocalypse... looks promising..
                Im a zombie fan all the way... from the old Return of the living dead, Reanimators, to Shaun of the Dead, and Zombieland... odd ones I have seen so far are Zombie Strippers and Big Tits Zombie (Japanese of course)

Vampires used to be feared, but ever since Interview with a Vampire, they all seem to turned all faminine and sensitive... 30 days of night was a good turn around, but the rest is meh... even Fright Night was kinda meh for me compared to the teen fun I had with the original Fright Night...

Werewolf the best for me is still American Werewolf in London... Dog Soldier was a good one too...

Saw a preview of Teen Wolf last night... looked interesting but not sure.... Grimms is good so far, Girlfriend just watched 2 seasons of Lost Girl (Succubus) Walking Dead is awesome as suggested, all the Vampire stuffs are pretty meh for me... however, I have recently dug up some Buffy and Angels to watch for some trashy entertainment
                "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Sookie View Post
                  Trueblood is awesome!!!
                  Just because you get to see lots of tits doesnt make it good.
                  Well, it does, but there's only so many times Anna Paquin can get them out to detract from the dross that it is.

See also: Resident Evils Milla Jovovich.

Comment

If we are talking books then Jim Butcher's Dresden Files is definitely worth a read. Start with Storm Front and get yourself hooked!

Comment

Probably the one with the best production values, best acting etc etc is Teen Wolf.
                      Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Originally posted by Sookie View Post
                        Trueblood is awesome!!!
                        +1

Originally posted by Rorschach View Post
                        Just because you get to see lots of tits doesn't make it good.
                        Well, it does, but there's only so many times Anna Paquin can get them out to detract from the dross that it is.

See also: Resident Evils Milla Jovovich.
                        Not a big fan of AP but there is plenty of other shagging and tits out action to watch, never bought it but the missus started watching it and I gotta admit after watching it for a while it wasn't too bad Better than the shit that is Twilight :o I think I watched ~1/2 an hour on DVD and was wanting to cut my wrists Oh and Milla :fap: Used to like Buffy as well but that was mostly just to perve on Buffy :fap:
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

I like nudity as much as everyone else, but it bores me that the acting and storyline etc in between is so bad that they have to resort to those tactics to get viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach View Post
                            lots of tits
                            fires up web browser and transmission-daemon
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I got John Carpenter's Vampires in JB HIFI for $7 yesterday.

Near Dark is a brilliant vampire movie, Dog Soldiers is a brilliant werewolf movie. Both should be in the bargain bin.

[Rec] & The Horde are good zombie movies.
                              The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

Working...
                              X