Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you met Barfridge?

Have you?

Have you seen this 4'10 man of manliness who wears a beard and offers his axe to people in times of need?

When you think he couldn't possibly radiate any more testosterone, he goes and signs up for Movember. I hear he broke 8 razors shaving off the Beard of Awesome to participate in this event.

I've put his photo in spoilers, purely because I don't think some users (250 riders in particular) could handle this much competition.

Spoiler: show

For all this effort, he only has $20 raised. This is a disgrace I tell you! DISGRACE!

Please throw some money at him to help the cause, and to encourage him to participate again next year. This guy is an absolute champ and deserves a better fundraising score than just twenty freaken dollars.
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

My girlfriend has a better mo!
    You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Silly girl he has $40 not $20
      Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

My mo has a better girlfriend.

And what happened to the $100 I gave him outside Langtrees the other night?

Comment

I'm tempted to put some money in for his lazy eye.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
            My mo has a better girlfriend.

And what happened to the $100 I gave him outside Langtrees the other night?
            yea he sent me a text for my c/card numbers,seems there was a shortfall

ya tight old basdid

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Yo momma had a bigger mo, that's why it's only worth $20.

PS. I have met barfridge, he's almost as big of a cock as [MENTION=6775]Hornet[/MENTION]
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

He's so dreamy <3

Great cause, even better guy. Dig deep folks.
                (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

I bet that's the same face he has on when he's watching pr0nz.

Comment

Met the man stuffing his face with a hot dog at highway yamaha last year. Nice bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                      Met the man stuffing his face with a hot dog at highway yamaha last year. Nice bloke.
                      Don't be fooled by his easy charm [MENTION=29364]Eugene[/MENTION].

I thought the same when I first met the bastard, since then he's abused me, taken the piss AND banned me...

Jeez, you think you know a bloke.

Comment

At least it's a Photo of his face.....it could have gone Bad for all concerned if it was in his http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...aching-153650/ thread
                        Last edited by Amish Warrior; 26-11-2012, 07:52 PM. Reason: I gotta learn how to use a computer
                        Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                          Don't be fooled by his easy charm [MENTION=29364]Eugene[/MENTION].

I thought the same when I first met the bastard, since then he's abused me, taken the piss AND banned me...

Jeez, you think you know a bloke.
                          Fucker locked one of my threads.
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by tangoforsyth View Post
                            At least it's a Photo of his face.....it could have gone Bad for all concerned if it was in his http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...aching-153650/ thread
                            Is it possible to be mentally scarred twice from the same thread? :o
                            Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

only one?

<goes to find more agrid threads>
                              <chucks a desmo tanty at search not working properly>
                              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Working...
                              X