Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali flights

Air Asia. Any good?

bail flights?? - i suppose if they will take you out of the country I suppose anyone will do... what did you get charged with? (PSB so probably hoon law related)

Comment

Bail flights?

What have you done mate.???

Coupla lawyers on here may be a better option.

Comment

is Garuda Indonesia still running?

anyone but them....
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Seriously it's only a three hour flight, they all arrive intact, go the cheapest.

Comment

yes, air asia are pretty good. No frills, but they don't gouge you too badly on the back end, the planes are clean and it's very low stress.

If pricing was about the same I might fly virgin over them, would completely avoid tiger, and may consider garuda (who are better than they used to be a few years ago when they almost got banned from flying here).
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

intact is one thing and an important thing.....

but when they're painting over the company logos before you've even left your seat you know they've had far too much experience at crashing

i would hope they have improved.
              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

nothing wrong with Garuda these days as they are all new planes and standards are better.

BIGFELLA

Comment

Garuda are not like they used to be.
                  Actually pretty good to travel with.

Air Asia are great on the price, no beer sux though.

Comment

Short flight, doesn't matter who you fly with IMHO.....I flew to the UK Air Asia was fine Booked for extra leg room coz I'm humungous

Comment

Flew air asia to bali 3 times and never had a problem.

The first two flights the plane was only half full.

Comment

I went Jet Star in September, but only cos I wanted to use my points and fly for free They weren't bad, but you get nothing apart from a small seat for your money. But as others have said, with only 3 hours to amuse yourself, it's not bad.
                        I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

Have flown a few times with Air Asia and the seats are small, but the staff are good, planes reasonably new and they have been on schedule. For shorter flights - like 5 hrs max I will keep flying Air Asia.

Comment

Good thing about Air Asia over the other Bali Carriers is you can log onto the website and choose which seat you want.
                            We always go the front row or the emergency rows for the extra leg room.

Comment

Always been happy with Airasia. Even the $2 meals aren't too bad

Comment

Working...
                              X