Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website to get ownership details from a rego plate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website to get ownership details from a rego plate?

Anyone know the website / link to get vehicle ownership details from a vehicle license plate number?

Department of Transport ?

Im pretty sure you cant just willy nilly get details from a rego number?

Otherwise people would just google your rego number after you claim your wing mirror prize
    Last edited by jmoore; 04-12-2012, 07:48 AM.
    Originally posted by polonY
    Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

are you thinking this one?
      https://online.transport.wa.gov.au/w.../registration/
      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

I'm fairly sure you can, you just need to know how. Interested in finding what business or address a vehicle is licensed to.

Comment

I don't think you can.. There would be massive implications if any hot headed bogan could just get your address by simply punching in your rego.

Comment

I believe you can, but that it's only possible if you're looking it up during the period when there's an outstanding invoice for vehicle rego.
            "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

If you are reporting a crime (hoon, dangerous driving) file a police report.

If you are chasing it for them damaging your property file a police report.

If you are chasing it to stalk someone, file a police report for an alleged offence.

Sadly it's not like 'Merica
              Originally posted by Rich...
              You got me in trouble...

Comment

When we run plates at work, unless we have a particular password we get told nothing. Unless it's a vehicle of interest, then we tend to get more details. General Joe public won't get more than 'thanks for that info, bye'

Comment

you definetly cant, else those wilson parking assholes would be tracking you down and sending tickets to your home.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                    I'm fairly sure you can, you just need to know how. Interested in finding what business or address a vehicle is licensed to.
                    There is no way to get the address details or the name of the owner of a vehicle via the Department of Transport webpage...it can't be done...

Comment

Originally posted by Stavtech View Post
                      you definetly cant, else those wilson parking assholes would be tracking you down and sending tickets to your home.
                      This. They tried to gain access some years ago and were knocked back.
                      Originally posted by Desmo
                      Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
                        This. They tried to gain access some years ago and were knocked back.
                        Hence the wheel clamping. Cash on delivery.
                        One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

there's no way of getting those details unless you work for a/ popo or b/ DPI
                          but it'd be fucking useful if you could!!
                          Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

Originally posted by marvin View Post
                            there's no way of getting those details unless you work for a/ popo or b/ DPI
                            but it'd be fucking useful if you could!!
                            Good and bad - if you try to look up anyone/anything everything is tracked / logged on who done it. It would be awesome to a/b/ if you had an anonymous username!
                            Originally posted by Rich...
                            You got me in trouble...

Comment

You do.. The bloke sitting next to you when he is having a piss

Comment

Working...
                              X