Dog boarding kennel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog boarding kennel

Can anyone recommend a outstanding boarding kennels for a friend of mine's dog? If it makes ant difference he has a 2 year old greyhound, would prefer SOR but will travel for a top kennel.

Thank you

Shenton Park dog refuge is outstanding.
    We always like to use them for our Rex.
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

We used the Pampered Pooch once. It seemed ok. They're south of the river ... Banjup I think. They have a website so Google them.

The dogs are free ranged in paddocks during the days and they separate them into small medium and large. The holding paddocks have plenty of water and shade and things to play around with. The dogs seem to have a good time because they get to charge around all day with each other. At night time they're put into their own kennel and fed in the kennel as well so they make sure they get their food.
      I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
      2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

We had a very bad experience with them. I'm not saying that that will be the case with you, but the whole free range thing really doesn't suit greyhounds. One dog starts running, they all start running. Fights start, dogs get hurt. Dogs get stressed, dogs lose a shit load of weight. I can't comment on how they are with other breeds, but we wouldn't use them again which is a sentiment I've heard from other Grey owners at playgroup.
        Can you help with foster care?
        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Hit up Amherst Kennels in the hills! Theyre internationally recognised for breedig top dogs, Myra there is an international dog show judge. Pretty sure they take on all londs of dogs, have seen many different breeds there. They also own a large amount of he dogs there.
          Name: Chris Location: Perth Hills
          Ride: Honda cbr600rr

Comment

Thanks for the replies I'm sure one of these will be suitable!

Comment

i just took my boy to one in southern river. it was called Pender boarding kennels. Newly built, larger than standard and also group playtime a few times a day. Good quality food and also big daytime runs for them to play in. Really nice lady and it was one of the cheapest we found. $20 a day for a large dog.

Comment

All fully booked!

Comment

Working...
                X